11/30/2022

He's as thin as a thin log(骨瘦如柴)

He's as thin as a thin log(骨瘦如柴)

 

In the Song Dynasty of China, there was a famous official, who was also a poet, and his name was (Yang Wanli).

He wrote more than 20,000 poems in his life, and about 4,200 poems have been preserved to this day.

 

One of the poems reads as follows.

 

My long sword, let's go back to our hometown together.

I don't think there is any need for me to be nostalgic for my current official position.

 

I go to a lot of activities every day, and I hear everyone around me bragging about their growing achievements.

I miss the food in my hometown with simple dishes and ingredients more and more.

 

I drank the best tea in the palace, but the more I drank it, the more I felt sick to my stomach.

I've gotten really skinny lately, my body is sore, I think of my son writing to ask me how I am, but should I lie to him that I'm ok?

 

This idiom is often used to describe a person who is very thin.

 

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or thought do you have after hearing this story?

Do you like to go to a party or to be alone? Do you like to eat high-end food or local and seasonal food?

I hope this story can give you some new harvest.

 



                                                   此圖片來自維基百科



骨瘦如柴(He's as thin as a thin log)

 

中國的宋王朝有一位著名的官員,他也是一位詩人,他的名字叫做(楊萬里)

他一生中寫了超過20000首詩,保存至今的大概有4200首。

 

其中有一首詩的內容如下。

 

我的長劍啊,我們還是一起回去故鄉吧。

我現在的這個官職,我想我也沒有必要再繼續留戀了吧。

 

我每天參加很多活動,我聽到周圍每個人都在吹噓著他們愈來愈好的成就。

我愈來愈懷念起家鄉中那些料理與食材都很簡單的食物了。

 

我喝著皇宮中最高檔的茶,但我愈喝愈感覺肚子不舒服。

我最近變得非常的瘦,我的身體痠痛,我想到我的兒子來信問我的安,但我是否應該騙他說我一切安好呢?

 

這句成語通常被用來形容一個人非常的瘦。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你喜歡參加宴會還是喜歡一個人獨處呢?你喜歡吃高級的食物還是當地當季的食物呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-楊萬里-武陵春-春,因呈子西。

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/55968

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...