6/28/2020

A white horse runs past(白駒過隙)


A white horse runs past(白駒過隙)

(Confucius) ask (Lao Zi) what is (Tao).

(Lao Zi) answered. Do you want to know what (Tao) is,


The first step is to abandon all current knowledge,
The second step is to have an open mind. Admit that what you know is limited.


Then (Lao Zi) said, I am still learning. But I can share with you my understanding now.

Each of us has only a few decades in life, and time is so short.


I felt as if I was hiding inside a house and looking out from the narrow door gap.

At this time, a white horse ran in front of the house.

For me, life is like this, the time is too short, so I have no time to react, and I can't see clearly at all.

Everything in this world is changing from moment to moment.


Every minute someone is born and every minute someone will die. Birth and death are commonplace.

But we are happy about birth and we are sad about death.


I think this is because we have not really realized that there is no difference between birth and death.

If we think that death is just a cessation of physical activity,

After our bodies and spirits cease to be active,

Living in another way that we cannot see, we should not feel sad.


This idiom means to describe a person's life is so short.


Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or ideas do you have after listening to this story?

What do you think about birth and death? Do you think human life is short or long?

I look forward to this story giving you some new gains.


                                                              此圖片來自維基百科




白駒過隙(A white horse runs past)

(孔子)(老子),甚麼是()

(老子)回答。你想知道()是什麼,


第一步要先拋棄現在的所有知識,
第二步要有虛心的態度。承認自己所知道的很有限。


然後(老子)說,我也還在學習。但是我可以跟你分享、我現在的理解。

我們每個人的一生都只有幾十年,時間是如此的短暫。


我覺得就好像我躲一棟房子裡面,從狹窄的門縫中向外看。

這時候有一匹白色的駿馬從這棟房子前面跑過去。

對我而言,人生就是像是如此,時間太短了,所以我來不及反應,也根本看不清楚。


這世界上的每件事情,時時刻刻都在變化。

每分鐘都有人出生,每分鐘也有人會死亡。出生與死亡都是很平常的事。

可是我們對於誕生會感到開心,我們對於死亡卻會感到悲傷。


我想這是因為、我們還沒有真正的認識清楚誕生與死亡其實沒有差別。

如果我們認為死亡只是身體的停止活動,

我們的靈魂與精神在我們身體停止活動之後,

用我們看不見的另外一種方式活著,我們應該就不會感到悲哀了。


這句成語的意思是形容一個人的一生是如此的短暫。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如何看待出生與死亡呢?你覺得人的一生是短暫還是漫長呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。



                                                                                                          此連結來自百度百科

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...