6/27/2020

Dong Yu(董遇)


Dong Yu (Year of?AD-Year of ?AD)
His surname is (Dong), his parents gave him the name (Yu), and his friends called him (Ji Zhi) when he grew up. His place of birth was not recorded in detail.

The meaning of supervision and management. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.
The meaning of meeting or happening to meet. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.
The youngest of brothers. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.
Straight meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

He was a famous scholar in the late Han Dynasty and the Three Kingdoms era. .

About (Dong Yu). There is a story about him in the history book.

(Dong Yu) has a good knowledge. One day, someone came to him.

This person told (Dong Yu), I admire your knowledge very well, I want to be your student, please let me learn with you.

When (Dong Yu) listened to this request, he directly refused. And answer this person. I think I know too little, so I can't be your teacher.

Then (Dong Yu) said, but I am willing to share with you my method of studying.

This method is. Those classic books can't be read only once, and only after reading them again can you realize the meaning of the books.

The man replied. Your experience is great, but not for me. Because I am too busy, I have no time.

(Dong Yu) said. Who is not busy, I will share more, that is, I have used those three special periods of study.

The person asked (Dong Yu) those three special time periods.

Dong Yu answered. The first period is winter, and winter is the harvest season, so there will be less work. I use this time to study a little more every year.

The second period is in the evening. When I return home from work at night, I will spend a little time every day reading more books.

The third period is when it rains. When it rains, I often don't want to go out, so I will use this period to study a little more.

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or ideas do you have after listening to this story?

Do you think this person is really too busy to study? Can you, like (Dong Yu), set yourself a plan to study and keep studying?

Hope this story will give you some new gains.


 董遇(西元?年-?年)
他的姓是董,他的父母給他取的名字是遇,長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是季直,他出生地沒有詳細記載。

監督管理的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。
相逢或是恰巧碰見的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。
兄弟中最小的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。
直的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

他是一位中國漢朝末年、三國時代一個著名的學者。。

關於(董遇)。歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

(董遇)的學識很好,有一天,有一個人來找他。

這個人對(董遇)說,我很欽佩你的學識很好,我想成為你的學生,請讓我跟你學習吧。

(董遇)聽完這要求就直接拒絕。並且回答這個人。我覺得我知道的太少了,所以我不能當你的老師。

然後(董遇)說,但我願意向你分享我讀書的方法。

這個方法就是。那些經典書籍,不能只讀一次,要一讀再讀之後,你才能體會書中的意思。

這個人回答說。你的經驗很棒,但不適合我。因為我太忙了,我沒有時間。

(董遇)就說。哪有誰不忙的呢,我再多分享一些,那就是我都利用那三個特別的時段學習。

這個人就問(董遇)是那三個特別的時段。

董遇回答。第一個時段是冬天,冬天是收成的季節,所以工作會比較少。我每年會利用這時段多念一點書。

第二個時段是晚上,晚上結束一天的工作回到家裡時,我會每天利用一點點時間多念點書。

第三個時段是下雨的時候,下雨我就常常不想出門,因此我就會利用這時段多念一點書。

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你覺得這個人真的忙到沒有時間念書嗎?你能像(董遇)一樣,會給自己設定讀書的計畫並且堅持學習嗎。

希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。



                                              此圖片來自百度百科

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...