7/07/2020

I am like a fish living in a vast lake. (如魚得水)


I am like a fish living in a vast lake. (如魚得水)

In the era of the Three Kingdoms in China, the name of the king who founded the Kingdom of ShuHan was (Liu Bei).

(Shu Han Kingdom) was established in a very difficult environment. (Liu Bei) was helped by many people, and the most important and famous one was (Zhuge Liang).

(Zhuge Liang) analyzed the situation in China at that time and provided (Liu Bei) with many important strategic suggestions.

(Liu Bei) attaches great importance to (Zhuge Liang)'s opinions, and his feelings with (Zhuge Liang) gradually deepen.

So (Liu Bei)'s good friends are very jealous (Zhuge Liang).

(Liu Bei) said to his two good friends: I have the honor to hire (Zhuge Liang) to help me.

I felt like a fish that originally lived in a dry pond and was later placed in a vast lake.

So please don't gossip (Zhuge Liang) in front of me.

This idiom means to describe the happy mood of a fish being put in plenty of water.

Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or ideas do you have after listening to this story?

Can your wife or work partner give you the same feeling as (Liu Bei)? Or can you bring this feeling to others?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.





                                                      此連結沒有來自維基百科



如魚得水 (I am like a fish living in a vast lake.)

中國的三國時代,創立(蜀漢王國)的國王名字叫做(劉備)

(蜀漢國)是在很困難的環境中成立的,(劉備)得到很多人的幫助,其中最重要也最有名的一個人就是(諸葛亮)

(諸葛亮)分析當時全中國的情勢,並對(劉備)提供許多重要的戰略建議。

(劉備)很重視(諸葛亮)的意見,他與(諸葛亮)的感情逐漸加深。

因此(劉備)的好朋友們就很忌妒(諸葛亮)

(劉備)便向他的兩個好朋友說:我有這榮幸聘請到(諸葛亮)來幫助我。

我感覺自己就像一隻原本生活在乾涸水塘中的魚,後來被放到廣大的湖中一樣。

所以請你們不要在我面前說(諸葛亮)的閒話了。以免傷害我們好朋友的感情。

這句成語的意思是形容一隻魚被放到充沛的水裡面的愉快心情。

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的妻子或是工作夥伴,是否能夠帶給你像是(劉備)一樣的感受嗎? 或是你可以帶給別人這種感受呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...