7/07/2020

I changed my mind again. (朝秦暮楚)


I changed my mind again. (朝秦暮楚)

From 475 BC to 221 BC, there were 254 years.

This period of time was called the Warring States Period in Chinese history.

During this period of time, China split into more than 20 kingdoms, and each kingdom competed for resources with each other, and war broke out everywhere.

Of the more than 20 kingdoms, 7 are more powerful.

Among the 7 more powerful kingdoms, the territory and military power of (Qin Kingdom) and (Chu Kingdom) are the most powerful.

There are several weak kingdoms between (Qin Kingdom) and (Chu Kingdom).

These small kingdoms may decide to follow in the footsteps of (Qin Kingdom) today, but in a few days they will change their minds and seek protection from (Chu Kingdom).

This idiom is used to describe a person who keeps changing his mind.


Dear friend, what kind of inspiration or ideas do you have after listening to this story?

Is this indecision happening in your life? If so, how would you change it?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.


                                                              此圖片來自百度百科





朝秦暮楚 (I changed my mind again.)

西元前475年到西元前221年,共有254年。

這一段時間在中國歷史上被稱作戰國時代。

這一段時間內,中國分裂成20多個王國,每個王國彼此爭奪資源,到處爆發戰爭。

20多個王國中,有7個王國比較強大。

而在這比較強大的7個王國中,又以(秦王國)(楚王國)的領土與軍力最為強大。

地處(秦王國)(楚王國)之間的好幾個弱小的王國們。

這些小王國,可能今天才決定跟隨(秦王國)的腳步,但過幾天他們就改變心意、去尋求(楚王國)的保護。

這句成語的用來形容一個人不停地改變心意。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的生活中,有這種猶豫不決的情形正在發生嗎?若是這樣,你要如何改變呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...