7/29/2020

When happiness without a bottom line ends, sadness begins. (樂極生悲)


When happiness without a bottom line ends, sadness begins. (樂極生悲)


During the Warring States Period in China, the king of the Qi Kingdom celebrated every time he encountered a happy event, and at every celebration banquet, he would get drunk.

Once, the king invited the minister (ChunYu kun) to drink because he had done a great service.

The king said. Today we must get drunk, tell me how much you can drink, I will prepare in advance.

(ChunYu kun) answered. Sometimes I drink 2 liters to get drunk, but sometimes I drink 20 liters to get drunk.

The king was curious and asked him why there was such a huge difference.

(ChunYu kun) Answer

If I attend a palace banquet, I will pay attention to my own image, so I usually drink two liters and get drunk.

But if I attended a family dinner, I would be drunk after drinking four liters.

If I am with a friend whom I haven't seen for a long time, because I am in a particularly happy mood, I will get drunk after drinking 10 liters.

On some special festivals every year, when I participate in some carnivals where I can meet beautiful girls, I will get drunk when I drink 15 liters.

I have only one experience in my life, that time I drank 20 liters of wine.

At this time (ChunYu kun) was silent.

The king asked him curiously what was going on that time.

(ChunYu kun) Continue to speak.

I was very young at the time and I attended a dinner at my best friend's house.

The other friends all went home after attending the dinner. Only my best friend and his wife were left. The three of us stayed and continued to drink.

I really drank too much that day and I forgot what I did. When I woke up the next day, I found myself lying in bed with my best friend's wife.

From that day on, I lost my best friend.

Since then, I have learned a lesson that drinking too much wine will do irreparable things.

When happiness without a bottom line ends, sadness begins.

The king nodded.

The king had a bottom line after drinking.

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever had this experience, have you lost your memory because you drank too much? Can you remember the lesson and never make the same mistake?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.


                                                          
                                                         此圖片來自維基百科

                                                         此連結來自百度百科


樂極生悲  (When happiness without a bottom line ends, sadness begins.)

中國的戰國時代,齊王國的國王,每次遇到開心的事情就會慶祝,每次慶祝的宴會上,喝酒都會喝到大醉。

有一次,國王請大臣(淳于髡)喝酒,因為他立了大功。

國王說。今天我們一定要喝到醉,告訴我你可以喝多少酒,我預先準備。

(淳于髡)回答。我有時候喝2公升會醉,但有時候喝到20公升才會醉。

國王很好奇,便問他為什麼有那麼巨大的差別。

(淳于髡)回答

我如果參加皇宮的宴會,我會很注意自已的形象,所以我通常喝兩公升就會醉。

但我如果參加的是家庭中的晚餐,我喝到四公升會醉。

若是我跟好久不見的朋友一起時,因為心情特別愉快,我喝到10公升會醉。

在每年的一些特殊節日上,我參加一些可以認識漂亮女生的嘉年華時,我喝到15公升會醉。

我這輩子只有一次經驗,那一次我喝了20公升的酒。

這時候(淳于髡)沉默了。

國王就很好奇的問他,那一次到底是什麼情況。

(淳于髡)繼續說。

我那時候很年輕,我在我最要好的朋友家參加晚宴。

其他朋友參加完晚宴後都回家了,只剩下我和我最好的朋友跟他的妻子,我們三個人留下來繼續喝酒。

我那一天實在喝得太多,我都忘記我做了什麼。我隔天醒來時,我發現我跟我最好朋友的妻子躺在床上。

從那天起,我失去了那個我最好的朋友。

從此之後我就學到一個教訓,喝太多酒會做出無法彌補的事。

沒有底線的快樂結束時,就是悲傷的開始。

國王點點頭。

國王之後喝酒有了底線。

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經有過這種經驗嗎,你因為喝太多酒所以失去記憶呢?你是否能夠記取教訓不再犯同樣的錯誤呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...