7/27/2020

Xin Qiji (辛棄疾/幼安)


Xin Qiji  (辛棄疾)

Xin Qiji (1140 AD-1207 AD)
His surname is (Xin), his parents gave him the name (Qiji), and when he grew up, his friend called him (You an), and he was born in Shandong Province, China.

Spicy means. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.
The meaning of discarding.
The meaning of disease.
Young meaning.
The meaning of security. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

He is an outstanding military general. He is also one of the most famous poets in Chinese history.

Xin Qiji has a famous poem, let me try to translate it.

Translating a poem is much more difficult than translating an article.

If you have the opportunity to learn Chinese, I believe you can appreciate the beauty of Chinese poetry more deeply.

The wind in the spring night gently shook the lanterns of the Lantern Festival, and the bright lanterns were like blooming flowers.

From a distance, it looks like the whole city is full of shiny flowers.

With the wind of spring night and the fireworks on the Lantern Festival, the whole sky seems to have countless falling stars.

Countless magnificent carriages are driving on the road. After the carriage passed by, there was still a faint smell in the air from the people on the carriage.

The musician plays the flute, the music is floating in the air, and the moonlight is like running water, surrounding the crowds coming and going on the street.

Throughout the night, the countless and beautifully decorated lanterns on the streets seemed to be dancing cheerfully.

Beautiful women walking on the street, everyone wears bright accessories on their heads and bright clothes on their bodies. They chatted happily in twos and threes.

These beautiful women passing in front of me, everyone is smiling, everyone has a faint fragrance,

What am I thinking at this time? I keep searching for the girl I want to see in the crowd. I have been searching for the whole night but have not found her yet.

I felt sad, I almost gave up, but when I turned my head inadvertently, I saw that she was standing in the corner not far in front of me.

Because the light in that corner was dim, I looked for her all night, but I didn't even see her.


Dear friend, how do you feel or think after listening to this poem.

You have had similar experience. After eagerly pursuing it, you suddenly discovered that the thing you were looking for was actually right in front of you, and you haven't noticed it.

I hope this poem will give you some new gains.





                                                             此圖片來自維基百科


辛棄疾  (Xin Qiji)

辛棄疾(西元1140年-西元1207年)
他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(棄疾),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(幼安),他出生地位於在中國的山東省。
       
辣味的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。
丟棄的意思。
疾病的意思。
幼小的意思。
安全的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

他是一位傑出的軍事將領。他也是中國歷史上最著名的詩人之一。

辛棄疾有一首著名的詩,讓我試著翻譯。

翻譯一首詩詞與翻譯一篇文章相比是困難許多。

若你有機會可以學習中文,我相信你可以更深刻的領略中文詩詞的美好。

春天夜晚的風,將元宵節的燈籠吹得輕輕搖晃,明亮的燈籠就像綻放的花朵一樣。

從遠處看起來整座城市像是開滿了閃亮亮的花朵。

春天夜晚的風,搭配上元宵節施放的煙火,整個天空像是有無數的流星不停地墜落。

無數華麗的馬車行駛在路上。馬車經過後空氣中仍然隱隱聞得到車上人們散發的香氣。

樂師吹奏簫,音樂在空氣中飄動,月光像是流水一樣、包圍著街上來來往往的人群。

整個夜晚,街道上無數的、裝飾華美的花燈像是在跳舞一般的歡快。

街上走動的漂亮的女人啊,每個人的頭上都戴著亮麗的飾物,身上也穿著亮麗的衣物。她們三三兩兩的開心聊天。

從我的面前經過的這些漂亮的女人們啊、每個人都面帶微笑,每個人都帶著淡淡的香氣,

這時候的我在想甚麼呢,我在人群中不停止地尋找我想看見的那個女孩,我已經找了一整個晚上但都還沒有找到她。

我感覺很難過,我幾乎要放棄了,但我在不經意間一回頭,卻看見了她竟然就站在我的前面不遠的角落。

因為那個角落的燈光比較昏暗、所以我找了她一整個晚上,我竟然都沒有看見她。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這首詩有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有過類似的經驗。你經過熱切的努力追尋後,才突然發現你要找的東西其實就近在眼前、而你未曾留意看見嗎。

我希望這首詩能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...