11/26/2020

I will help you next time(涸轍之鮒)

 I will help you next time(涸轍之鮒)

 

Zhuang Zhou is one of the most famous philosophers in Chinese history.

He wrote a story.

 

Zhuang Zhou was very poor for a while, so he went to find a rich friend to borrow some food.

This friend heard that Zhuang Zhou would borrow some food to tide over the difficulties.

 

He readily agreed to Zhuang Zhou, he said to Zhuang Zhou.

No problem, I am willing to help you. But I happen to have no money right now, you wait for me for a few months.

 

I will have a rental income in a few months, and then I will lend you.

And I can lend you 300 gold coins at a time. Do you think this is good?

 

Zhuang Zhou did not answer this friend directly. He said.

On my way to find you, I suddenly heard someone call my name.

 

After looking around for a long time, I finally saw who was calling me.

It turned out to be a crucian carp, which was trapped in a small puddle on the road.

 

I walked in front of this crucian carp, and I asked him. What can I do for you?

This crucian said to me. I used to live in the vast ocean, but today I am stuck in this small puddle.

I am about to die of thirst, can you give me a scoop of water, can you save my life.

 

I answered him, there is no problem,

I will go to the king of this kingdom right now, and when I find him, I will ask him to send someone to dig a canal to come to your side. Do you think this is good.

 

The crucian answered me angrily.

I have now lost the water necessary for my daily life, and I have reached the point where I can barely survive. If you really want to help me, you can get through this difficulty by giving me a scoop of water now.

If you follow your way, you can only find me at the dried fish shop next time.

 

This idiom is used to describe people or things that are in trouble and need rescue urgently.

This idiom is also used to remind us that when others are in difficulties, we must take real action to help others.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever helped a friend? If so, how did it turn out? Have you ever been forced to ask others for help because of bad luck?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                           此圖片來自百度百科




涸轍之鮒(I will help you next time)

 

莊周是中國歷史上最著名的哲學家之一。

他寫過一個故事。

 

莊周有一陣子很窮,所以他去找一個有錢的朋友借一些糧食。

這個朋友聽到莊周要借一些糧食來度過難關。

 

他很爽快的答應莊周,他對莊周說。

沒問題,我願意幫你。但我現在剛好沒錢,你等我幾個月。

 

我過幾個月就會有一筆租金收入,到那個時候我就借你。

而且我一次可以借你300個金幣。你覺得這樣好嗎?

 

莊周沒有正面回答這個朋友。他說。

我來找你的路途中,我突然聽見有人叫我的名字。

 

我環顧四周找了很久之後,我終於看到誰在叫我。

原來是一隻鯽魚,這隻鯽魚被困在路上的一個小水坑中。

 

我走到這隻鯽魚的前面,我問他。我有甚麼可以為你效勞的嗎。

這隻鯽魚就對我說。我本來住在遼闊的大海中,但今天陷在這個小水坑中。

我即將渴死了,你可以舀一瓢水給我嗎,你可以救我一命嗎。

 

我便回答他說,沒有問題,

我現在立刻去找這個王國的國王,等我找到他後,我再請他派人挖一條運河來到你這邊。你覺得這樣好嗎。

 

這隻鯽魚很生氣地回答我。

我現在已經失去了日常生活必需的水,我已經到了快不能活命的程度了,你若真想幫我,你現在給我一瓢水我就能度過這個難關。

若照你的方式,你下次只能到魚乾店才找得到我了。

 

這句成語被用來形容比喻一些正遭遇困境,急切需要救援的人或物。

這句成語也被用來提醒我們,當別人有困難的時候,要真實的付出行動去幫助別人。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有幫助過朋友的經驗嗎?若有的話後來結果如何呢?你有因為時運不濟被迫去請求別人幫忙的經驗嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...