12/27/2020

I have lost my love for him(色衰愛弛)

 I have lost my love for him(色衰愛弛) 


During the Warring States Period in China, a famous thinker (Han Fei), he wrote a story.

 

There is a handsome minister in the Wei Kingdom, his name is (Mi Zixia)

The king of the Wei Kingdom loved him very much.

 

Once, (Mi Zixia)'s mother suddenly fell ill in the middle of the night.

Without the permission of the king, he drove his mother in the king's carriage to the clinic.

 

After the king knew about this, he did not blame (Mi Zixia), but instead praised (Mi Zixia).

The king said to him. You are really filial, I think you must be too anxious. So I will not punish you.

 

Once again, the king went on an outing with (Mi Zixia).

Suddenly (Mi Zixia) saw a peach tree with ripe peaches growing on it.

 

He picked one and took a bite.

He said in surprise.

This peach is so delicious, I have never eaten such a sweet peach.

 

He handed the peach to the king.

The king ate the peach.

 

The king said to him. I am very touched. Because this peach is so delicious, you are reluctant to eat it, you love me too much,

 

A few years later, (Mi Zixia) is getting old. His appearance is no longer handsome.

The king had been with him for several years, and the king gradually stopped loving him.

 

Once, (Mi Zixia) made a slight mistake.

The king said to him.

 

You bore me so much. I will punish you severely.

I remember years ago,

Once you drove my carriage without my permission,

Another time you even gave me a peach that you had eaten.

 

Thinking of these two things makes me very angry.

 

Finally (Han Fei) made a comment. He said.

(Mi Zixia)'s behavior has not changed, but over time, the king's mentality is different from before.

When we get along with the same person, we must adjust our coping styles at different time periods.

 

This idiom is used to describe that some people have lost love for their partner because of a change in their appearance.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Which one do you think is more important, the external appearance or the internal behavior of a person? How do you manage your relationship with your partner?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                          此圖片來自百度百科




色衰愛弛(I have lost my love for him)

 

中國的戰國時代,著名的思想家(韓非),他寫了一個故事。

 

衛王國有一位很帥的大臣,他的名字叫做(彌子瑕)

衛王國的國王很愛他。

 

有一次,(彌子瑕)的母親半夜突然生病。

他沒有取得國王的允許,他便駕駛國王的馬車載媽媽去診所。

 

國王知道這件事之後,他沒有責怪(彌子瑕),他反而讚美(彌子瑕)

國王對他說。你真是孝順,我想你一定是太焦急了。所以我不處罰你。

 

又有一次,國王與(彌子瑕)一起去郊遊。

突然(彌子瑕)看見一棵桃樹,上面長滿了成熟的桃子。

 

他就摘了一顆並吃了一口。

他驚訝的說。

這一顆桃子太美味了,我從來沒吃過那麼甜的桃子。

 

他就把這一顆桃子遞給國王。

國王便吃了這顆桃子。

 

國王對他說。我很感動。因為這顆桃子太好吃了所以你捨不得吃,你太愛我了,

 

幾年之後,(彌子瑕)年紀老邁。他的外表已經不再俊俏。

國王與他在一起也好幾年了,國王漸漸的不再愛他。

 

有一次,(彌子瑕)犯了一個輕微的錯誤。

國王對他說。

 

你讓我非常的厭煩。我要重重的責罰你。

我記得好幾年前,

有一次你未經我的允許就偷駕我的馬車,

還有一次你竟然把吃過的桃子給我。

 

我想到這兩件事情,就令我感到非常的憤怒。

 

最後(韓非)發表評論。他說。

(彌子瑕)的行為並沒有改變,但是經過時間的變化,國王的心態卻跟以前不一樣了。

我們跟同樣一個人相處時,在不同的時間段,就必須調整自己的應對方式。

 

這句成語被用來形容,有一些人因為伴侶外表容貌的改變,就失去了對他的愛。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為一個人的外在容貌或者是內在品行哪個比較重要呢?你如何經營與另一半的感情呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...