1/07/2021

I can still hear her singing in my mind(餘音繞樑)

 I can still hear her singing in my mind(餘音繞樑)

 

In the Spring and Autumn Period of China, a famous thinker (Lee Yukou), he wrote a story.

 

There is a young man whose name is (Xue Tan).

He went to learn singing skills from a famous singer named (Qin Qing) at that time.

 

After a few months, (Xue Tan) said to the teacher.

I have learned all your singing skills, I should be able to stop learning again.

 

The teacher nodded with a smile. He agreed with (Xue Tan)'s decision.

The teacher said to him.

I sing a song about parting as a gift to you.

 

After listening to the teacher sing this song.

(Xue Tan) was very moved, and he was also very ashamed.

Because at this time, he realized that he was too proud, and he still had a lot to learn.

 

He told the teacher. Sorry. I will not leave, I want to continue to stay and learn.

The teacher nodded with a smile, and then the teacher told him a story.

 

I used to live in a place called (Yongmen).

For a while, there was a woman singing in the street because she wanted to earn travel expenses.

 

After listening to her singing, I felt her singing still stayed in my mind for several days.

If she is sad when she sings, her singing will make people feel depressed.

If she is happy when she sings, her singing will make people feel like laughing and dancing.

 

Later the woman continued her journey and she left (Yongmen).

But now, in (Yongmen), there are still many people imitating the songs she sang.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person's singing voice is very good, so that the audience will remember it for several days after listening.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

 

Why do you think (Qin Qing) told (Xue Tan) about this past event? Do you think that you are already an expert in a certain aspect and you no longer need to learn?

 

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                             此圖片來自百度百科




餘音繞樑(我腦海中還能聽到她的歌聲)

 

中國的春秋時代,著名的思想家(列禦寇),他寫了一個故事。

 

有一個年輕人,他的名字叫做(薛譚)

他去向當時一位名字叫做(秦青)的著名歌手學習唱歌的技巧。

 

過了幾個月,(薛譚)對老師說。

您的所有歌唱技巧我已經都學會了,我應該可以停止再學習了。

 

老師微笑的點點頭。他贊同(薛譚)的決定。

老師對他說。

我唱一首有關於離別的歌,當作给你的禮物。

 

聽完老師唱完這一首歌。

(薛譚)非常的感動,同時他也非常的慚愧。

因為這個時候他才發現自己太驕傲了,自已需要學習的地方還有很多。

 

他跟老師說。對不起。我不離開了,我想繼續留下來學習。

老師微笑的點點頭,然後老師對他說了一個故事。

 

我以前住在一個名字叫做(雍門)的地方。

有一陣子,有一位女子因為她要賺取旅行的費用,所以她在大街上表演唱歌。

 

我聽了她唱歌之後連續好幾天都感覺到她的歌聲還停留在我腦海中。

她唱歌的時候如果心情悲傷,她的歌聲會使人感覺到心情沮喪。

她唱歌的時候如果心情高興,她的歌聲會使人感覺到想大笑並且跳舞。

 

後來那位女子繼續她的旅程,她離開了(雍門)

但是到現在,在(雍門)這個地方,還有很多人在模仿她所唱的歌呢。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人的歌聲非常好聽,讓聽眾聽完之後連續好幾天都還一直記得。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。


你覺得(秦青)為何要對(薛譚)說這件往事呢?你是否覺得自已在某一方面已經是專家,你已經不需要再學習了呢?

 

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...