1/25/2021

You really know me too well(高山流水)

 You really know me too well(高山流水)

 

In the Spring and Autumn Period of China, a famous thinker (Lee Yukou), he wrote a story.

 

(Yu Boya) and (Zhong Ziqi) are very good friends.

But why do they become such good friends?

 

(Yu Boya) is a very good Chinese Guqin player.

Once he played a piece of his own writing at a party.

 

This piece describes the vastness he felt when he climbed a very high mountain.

After he finished playing, all the audience praised him.

 

(Zhong Ziqi) is one of the audience, he said.

When I was listening to this piece, I felt that I was climbing a very high mountain.

 

(Yu Boya) Very surprised.

But he thought it might just be a coincidence.

 

A few days later he played another piece he had written in another party.

 

This piece describes the speed he felt when he was on a boat.

After he finished playing, all the audience praised him.

 

(Zhong Ziqi) is one of the audience, he said this time.

When I was listening to this song, I felt like I was riding a fast boat.

 

Since then, the two of them have become very good friends.

 

Because every time (Yu Boya) plays, (Zhong Ziqi) can accurately say what he wants to express.

(Yu Boya) said to (Zhong Ziqi).

 

I'll go there and find a good friend like you.

Only you can fully understand my inner feelings.

 

This idiom is used to describe a piece of music that is very nice. It is also used to describe two people as confidants.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you like listening to music? Have you ever tried to feel the mood of the composer from the notes?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 

 


                                                              此圖片來自維基百科


高山流水(You really know me too well)

 

中國的春秋時代,著名的思想家(列禦寇),他寫了一個故事。

 

(俞伯牙)(鍾子期)他們是很好的朋友。

但是他們為何會成為那麼好的朋友呢?

 

(俞伯牙)是一位非常棒的中國古琴演奏家。

有一次他在一場聚會中演奏了一首自已寫的曲子。

 

這首曲子在描寫他有一次登上一座非常高的高山時感受到的遼闊感。

他演奏完畢,所有的聽眾都表示讚美。

 

(鍾子期)是聽眾之一,他說。

我在聆聽這首曲子的時候,我感覺我爬一座非常高的高山。

 

(俞伯牙)很驚訝。

但他心裡想這可能只是巧合。

 

幾天後他又在另一場聚會中演奏了另外一首自已寫的曲子。

 

這首曲子在描寫他有一次搭船的時候感受到的速度感。

他演奏完畢,所有的聽眾都表示讚美。

 

(鍾子期)是聽眾之一,他這次說。

我在聆聽這首曲子的時候,我感覺自已好像搭乘一艘速度很快的船。

 

從此他們兩個人便成為了很好的朋友。

 

因為(俞伯牙)每次演奏的時候,(鍾子期)都能準確地說出他想表達的內心感受。

(俞伯牙)(鍾子期)說。

 

我到那裡再去找到像你一樣的好朋友呢。

只有你才可以完全的體會我內心的感受啊。

 

這句成語被用來形容一首曲子非常的好聽。也被用來形容兩個人是知己。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你喜歡聽音樂嗎?你是否曾經嘗試從音符中去體會作曲者的心情呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...