2/04/2021

His attitude is very kind, so I want to get close to him.(平易近人)

 His attitude is very kind, so I want to get close to him.(平易近人)

 

(Ji Dan) was the most outstanding statesman in the early Zhou Dynasty.

He established China's feudal system.

He assisted in allocating territory to each nobleman.

 

There is a nobleman (Jiang Ziya).

Five months after he arrived in his territory, he returned to the capital to report to (Ji Dan).

 

He said to (Ji Dan).

I have established an effective administrative system. My territory governance is now on track.

 

(Ji Dan) asked him.

What did you do? How did you build this effective management system in just five months.

 

He replied.

I plan this administrative system according to local customs and customs. I simplified many regulations to make the system simpler.

 

There is a nobleman (Bo Qin).

Three years after he arrived in his territory, he returned to the capital to report to (Ji Dan).

 

He said to (Ji Dan).

I have established an effective administrative system. My territory governance is now on track.

 

(Ji Dan) asked him.

What did you do? You spent three years building this effective management system.

 

He replied.

I asked local residents to change their customs and conditions to match my planned administrative system. I added a lot of regulations to make the system more complicated.

 

(Ji Dan) later published his comments.

According to my inference, this territory of (Jiang Ziya) will definitely develop better than this territory of (Bo Qin).

 

Complicated regulations will make residents feel bored.

Simple and clear regulations will make it easy for residents to understand and follow.

 

Later, history also proved that (Ji Dan)'s prediction was very accurate.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person's kind attitude that makes others want to be close to him.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

If you were a noble, how would you manage your territory? Do you make simple things complicated or complicated things simple in your work?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                          此圖片來自百度百科




平易近人(His attitude is very kind, so I want to get close to him.)

 

(姬旦)是周王朝初期最傑出的政治家。

他建立了中國的封建制度。

他協助分配領地給各一個貴族。

 

有一個貴族是(姜子牙)

他到了自已的領地後過了五個月,他回到首都跟(姬旦)報告。

 

他對(姬旦)說。

我已經建立了一套有效的行政系統。我的領地治理現在已經上軌道了。

 

(姬旦)問他。

你做了那些事?,你如何在短短五個月的時間内就建立這一套有效的管理系统。

 

他回答。

我按照當地居民的風俗民情去規劃這一套的行政系統。我簡化很多規定讓制度變得更簡單。

 

有一個貴族是(伯禽)

他到了自已的領地後過了三年,他回到首都跟(姬旦)報告。

 

他對(姬旦)說。

我已經建立了一套有效的行政系統。我的領地治理現在已經上軌道了。

 

(姬旦)問他。

你做了那些事?你花費了三年時間建立這一套有效的管理系统。

 

他回答。

我要求當地居民改變他們的風俗民情來配合我規劃的行政系統。我增加了很多規定,讓制度變得更複雜。

 

(姬旦)後來發表他的評論。

照我的推論,(姜子牙)的這塊領地之後發展一定會比(伯禽)的這塊領地好啊。

 

複雜的規定,會讓居民覺得厭煩。

簡單清楚的規定,會讓居民容易了解與遵守。

 

而後來歷史也證明了,(姬旦)的預料非常準確。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人的態度和藹讓他人想與他親近。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是一位受封的貴族,你會怎樣治理你的領地呢?你在工作中是把簡單的事情變複雜還是把複雜的事情變簡單呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

本文出處史記魯周公世家。

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...