2/25/2021

I will take action after I think deeply(三思而行)

 I will take action after I think deeply(三思而行)

 

In the famous book (The Analects of Confucius), a story is recorded.

 

During the Spring and Autumn Period, there was a famous minister in the Lu Kingdom, his name was (Ji Wenzi).

 

He is very careful in doing things.

 

He has a famous saying. Before I make any decision, I must think deeply about it at least three times.

 

I will only act after I gather complete information and predict all possible outcomes.

 

Many people in the Lu Kingdom respect him, so many people work according to this rule.

 

A student asked (Confucius).

How do you judge (Ji Wenzi) this sentence?

 

Confucius' method of education is very special.

He will give the student an appropriate answer according to each student's situation.

 

He looked at the student in front of him and thought about the personality of the student.

 

He said to him.

I personally think that as long as we think deeply about it again, we should act immediately.

 

 

This idiom is used to remind us not to make decisions in a hurry, but to think deeply before acting.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you think too much and do too little? Has your careful thinking become an excuse for your delay?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 



                                                     此圖片來自百度百科



三思而行(I will take action after I think deeply)

 

著名的(孔夫子論語)這一本書中,記載了一個故事。

 

春秋時代,魯王國有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(季文子)

 

他做事情非常的謹慎。

 

他有一句名言。我做任何一個決定之前,至少要深入的考慮三次以上。

 

我蒐集完整的資訊並且預測所有可能的結果後,我才會行動。

 

魯王國的很多人都很尊崇他,因此很多人都照著這個規則去工作。

 

有一個學生問(孔子)

你如何評斷(季文子)的這一句話。

 

孔子的教育方式很特別。

他會根據各個學生各自的情況,給這個學生合適的解答。

 

他看著眼前的這個學生,想了一想這個學生的性格特質。

 

他對他說。

我個人認為,我們只要深入的再考慮一次,我們就應該立刻行動。

 

 

這句成語被用來提醒我們,不要匆忙地做出決定,應該深入的思考後再行動。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否想得太多而做的太少呢?你的審慎思考,是否已經變成你拖延的藉口呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫


出處為論語-公冶長篇

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...