2/20/2021

You should help him when he needs it most(夏雨雨人)

 You should help him when he needs it most(夏雨雨人)

 

During the Spring and Autumn Period of China, the prime minister and name of the Qi Kingdom was (Guan Zhong).

There is a story about him in history books.

 

He has a good friend (Meng Jianzi), (Meng Jianzi) is the prime minister of the Liang Kingdom and Wei Kingdom.

Because (Meng Jianzi) offended the king, he fled to the Qi Kingdom to seek political asylum.

 

The two of them talked after they met.

 

(Guan Zhong) said.

I am sad that you have encountered such misfortune.

Are you running away this time, only three people come with you?

 

(Meng Jianzi) answered.

Yes, only these three people did not leave me, they have always been with me.

 

Guan Zhong asked.

Are these three people your closest subordinates before?

 

(Meng Jianzi) answered.

Not really. On the contrary, I ignored them before.

 

Guan Zhong asked.

Then why did they not leave you.

 

(Meng Jianzi) answered.

I think it’s because I helped them when they needed it most

 

They were very poor, one of them; his father died, and the other, his mother died. But none of them can hold a funeral or buy a cemetery. I helped them at that time.

 

Another was his brother who was wronged. I helped his brother prove his innocence.

 

When I was doing these things, I never thought that they would accompany me when I was down.

I originally had more than 3,000 subordinates, but now only three of them are left.

 

Guan Zhong was silent after hearing these words.

After he got home, he told his family.

 

I should remember this lesson. When I give favors to others later, I must consider the timing.

I should be like the wind in spring and rain in summer, to give favors to others in the right season.

 

This idiom is used to remind us that we must provide people with timely and appropriate help when they need it most.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you have many friends now? Who will be the friends you left behind in times of adversity?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                               此圖片來自維基百科




夏雨雨人(You should help him when he needs it most)

 

中國的春秋時代,齊王國的宰相、名字是(管仲)

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

 

他有一個好朋友(孟簡子)(孟簡子)是梁王國與衛王國的宰相。

因為(孟簡子)得罪了國王,所以他逃亡到齊王國尋求政治庇護。

 

他們兩個人見面後便對談。

 

(管仲)說。

你遭遇這種不幸,我很難過。

你這一次逃亡,只有三個人跟你一起過來嗎。

 

(孟簡子)回答。

是啊,只有這三個人沒有離開我,他們一直陪伴著我。

 

管仲問。

這三個人以前就是你最親近的部屬嗎。

 

(孟簡子)回答。

並不是。相反的,我以前忽視他們。

 

管仲問。

那為何他們沒有離開你呢。

 

(孟簡子)回答。

我想是因為我在他們最需要的時候幫助過他們吧

 

他們都很貧窮,其中一位;他父親死了,另外一位,他的母親死了。但他們都沒有能力舉辦一場喪禮也無法購買墓地。那時候我幫助了他們。

 

還有一位是他的哥哥冤獄,我幫助他的哥哥證明清白。

 

我在做這些事情的時候,也沒有想到他們會在我落魄的時候陪伴著我。

我原本有超過3000個下屬,但現在也只剩他們三個人了。

 

管仲聽完這些話沉默了。

他回家之後,跟他的家人說。

 

我應該記得這個教訓,我之後給予別人恩惠的時候,必須考慮時機。

我應該像春天的風與夏天的雨一樣,在合適的季節給予別人恩惠。

 

這句成語被用來提醒我們,我們必須在別人最需要的時候,提供給他們及時與適當的幫助。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你現在有許多的朋友嗎?誰會是你在患難的時候留下來的朋友呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為漢朝-劉向-說苑-貴德篇

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...