3/20/2021

The words you said are of no use at all.(老生常談)

The words you said are of no use at all.(老生常談)


During China's Three Kingdoms era, China had three main kingdoms. Wei Kingdom, Wu Kingdom and Shuhan Kingdom.

 

There is a famous fortune teller in the Wei Kingdom, his name is (Guan Lu).

Once, he was invited to a banquet. The host of the banquet is an important official whose name is (He Yan).

 

In the banquet, (He Yan) said to him.

I invite you to dinner because I want to ask you two questions.

 

The first question is, I want to know if I can be promoted.

The second problem is that I often have the same strange dream recently. I have dreamed that many flies have been flying by my side.

 

He listened to these two questions. He answered.

 

Since you asked me these two questions, I will answer you honestly. I will not hide anything.

These two issues are actually the same thing. I will answer together.

 

Flies like to fly around rancid food, which means you should have some corrupt behavior, you did not take care of your subordinates, you just want to curry favor with your chief.

As long as you stop your corrupt behavior, these flies will no longer appear in your dreams.

 

Your current position is very important, so you must remember that you must be dedicated to your duties and you must be fair and honest.

If you are careful to do your current job well, you will be promoted.

 

(He Yan) Hearing this, he said to him unhappily.

 

Your answer is not helpful to me at all. Real life is not as simple as it is written in books.

What you said is only suitable for elementary school teachers to tell elementary students.

 

The dinner party ended unhappily.

 

His uncle told him after hearing the content of the dialogue between him and (He Yan).

You have offended (He Yan), and I am worried that he will retaliate.

 

He smiled and answered his uncle.

I am not worried, because there is no way for a dead person to retaliate.

 

Half a month later, the king discovered (He Yan)'s corruption. The king was very angry and executed him.

 

This idiom is used to describe something that we have heard from childhood.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever consulted a fortune teller? Do you think the basic morality and character written in the book are useful or not?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                     此圖片來自百度百科



老生常談(The words you said are of no use at all.)

 

中國的三國時代,中國有三個主要的王國。魏王國、吳王國與蜀漢王國。

 

魏王國中有一位著名的算命先生,他的名字叫做(管輅)

有一次,他受邀參加一個宴會。宴會的主人是一個重要的官員,這個官員的名字叫做(何晏)

 

在宴會中,(何晏)對他說。

我請你吃飯,因為我想請問你兩個問題。

 

第一個問題是,我想知道我是否可以升官。

第二個問題是,我最近常常做同樣一個奇怪的夢,我夢見有很多蒼蠅一直在我身邊飛。

 

他聽了這兩個問題。他就回答。

 

既然你問我這兩個問題,我就老實的回答你。我不會有任何隱瞞。

這兩個問題其實是同一件事情。我一併回答。

 

蒼蠅喜歡在腐臭的食物附近飛舞,這表示你你應該有一些貪汙腐敗的行為,你沒有照顧下屬,你只想著巴結你的長官。

你只要停止你的貪汙腐敗的行為,這些蒼蠅就不會再出現在你的夢中了。

 

你現在的職位非常重要,所以你要記得,你必須盡忠職守,你必須公正廉明。

你如果謹慎地去把現在的工作做好,你就會升官。

 

(何晏)聽到這些就很不開心地對他說。

 

你的回答對我根本沒有幫助,現實的生活不是像書本寫得那樣簡單。

你說的這些話,只適合小學老師說給小學生聽而已。

 

這場晚宴不開心地結束了。

 

他的舅舅聽到他與(何晏)對話的內容後就對他說。

你已經得罪(何晏)了,我很擔心他會報復。

 

他就笑著回答他的舅舅說。

我並不擔心,因為死人是沒有辦法報復的。

 

半個月後,國王發現(何晏)的貪汙腐敗,國王很生氣,就將他處死。

 

這句成語被用來形容一些我們從小聽到大的話。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有去諮詢過算命先生嗎?你認為書本上寫的最基本的道德與品格有用還是沒有用呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為三國志-卷二十九-魏書-方技傳-管輅傳

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...