3/11/2021

This problem is easy to solve(囫圇吞棗)

 

This problem is easy to solve(囫圇吞棗)

 

In the Yuan Dynasty of China, there was a famous scholar whose name was Bai Ting.

 

He wrote a story.

 

There are a few good friends who are chatting and eating together.

 

At this time, the waiter brought a dish with pears added to it.

 

One of them picked up a small piece of pear and said to his friends.

 

I heard that eating pears is good for teeth, but if you eat too much pears, it will hurt your spleen.

I also heard that eating jujube is good for the spleen, but if you eat too much jujube, it will hurt your teeth.

 

The other person answered him.

 

So starting today, when I eat pears, I will not swallow them but vomit them out after chewing. This will be good for my teeth and will not harm my spleen.

 

In addition, when I eat dates, I swallow them without chewing. This is good for the spleen and will not harm my teeth.

 

Hearing this answer, everyone laughed.

 

This is an idiom often used by Chinese people. It is used to describe a person who does not have a deep understanding when he is studying, he only knows vague concepts.

 

It can also be used to describe a person's learning attitude is not rigorous.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you think the solution proposed by the second person is correct? Have you discovered that the way we solve one problem often leads to other problems?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                     此連結來自維基百科

 



囫圇吞棗(This problem is easy to solve)

 

中國的元王朝,有一個著名的學者,他的名字叫做(白珽)

 

他寫過一個故事。

 

有幾個好朋友,他們正在一起邊聊天邊吃著飯。

 

此時服務員送上一盤菜,這盤菜中加了梨子。

 

其中一個人就叉起一小片梨子對朋友們說。

 

我聽說吃梨子對牙齒很好,但是梨子如果吃太多,會傷害到脾臟唷。

我還聽說吃棗子對脾臟很好,但是棗子如果吃太多,會傷害到牙齒。

 

另外一個人就回答他。

 

那麼從今天開始,我吃梨子的時候,我咀嚼後不吞下去而是吐出來,這樣就對牙齒好,也不會傷害到我的脾臟。

 

另外我吃棗子的時候,我不要咀嚼就直接吞。這樣就對脾臟好,也不會傷害到我的牙齒阿。

 

聽到這回答,大家都笑了。

 

這是一句中國人常使用的成語。被用來形容一個人學習的時候不深入了解,他只知道模糊的概念。

 

也可以用來形容一個人學習的態度並不嚴謹。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為第二個人提出來的解決方法是對的嗎?你是否有發現,我們解決一個問題的方法,往往會產生出另外的問題呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為元朝白珽-湛淵静语

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...