4/06/2021

I found that my two thighs became fatter(髀肉復生)

 

I found that my two thighs became fatter(髀肉復生)

 

In the last years of China's Han Dynasty, the whole China was divided by many warlords.

 

(Liu Bei) is one of the relatively small warlords.

 

He has been in the army since he was 23 years old.

 

When he was 40 years old, he lost in a battle.

 

He led the few remaining subordinates to take refuge in one of his friends. The name of this friend is (Liu Biao).

 

(Liu Biao) received him cordially.

 

He was sheltered by (Liu Biao) for several months.

 

One day, the two of them had dinner together.

 

Halfway through the meal, he felt a stomachache, so he left to go to the toilet.

 

After he came back from the toilet, (Liu Biao) saw that his eyes were red. It was obvious that he had cried just now.

 

(Liu Biao) asked him.

Did you cry just now? Why did you cry?

 

He replied.

Because I feel ashamed.

 

Liu Biao asked.

This is so funny, do you feel ashamed because of your stomachache?

 

He replied.

I was in the toilet just now and suddenly saw my two thighs getting fat.

Since I joined the army for all these years, I have lived in the army every day.

 

I ride horses almost every day, and I train almost every day.

So my two thighs have always been very strong.

 

But in the past few months here, I have been too at ease, I have not been training.

So now my two thighs are fatter.

 

Now I am only 40 years old, and my physical strength and energy are at their peak.

I should rise again, I should grasp the time, I must grasp today, I must reawaken my dreams.

 

I am ashamed of my lack of ambition over the past few months, so I just cried.

 

 

This idiom is used to remind us that we should seize the time and we should not indulge in ease.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Is your current life easy or busy? Can you inspire yourself to rise again after failure?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.





                                                                    此圖片來自百度百科



髀肉復生(I found that my two thighs became fatter)

 

(我發現我的兩條大腿變得好胖)

 

中國的漢王朝末年,整個中國被許多的軍閥割據。

 

(劉備)就是其中的一個勢力比較小的軍閥。

 

他從23歲的時候就投身軍隊。

 

40歲的時候,他在一場戰役中失敗了。

 

他帶領著僅存的一些部屬去投靠他的一個朋友。這個朋友的名字叫做(劉表)

 

(劉表)很熱誠的接待他。

 

他被(劉表)庇護了幾個月。

 

有一天,他們兩個人一起晚餐。

 

吃到一半,他覺得肚子痛,就離席去廁所。

 

他從廁所回來之後,(劉表)看見他的眼睛紅紅的,很明顯是剛才哭過。

 

(劉表)問他。

你剛才哭了嗎,你為何哭呢。

 

他回答。

因為我覺得羞愧。

 

劉表問。

這太有趣了,你是因為肚子痛所以覺得羞愧嗎。

 

他回答。

我剛才在廁所,突然看見我的兩隻大腿變胖了。

從我投身軍隊這些年來,我每天都是在軍隊中生活。

 

我幾乎每天都要騎馬,我幾乎每天進行訓練。

所以我的兩條大腿一直非常的結實。

 

但是在這邊的這幾個月來,我太安逸了,我都沒有進行訓練。

所以現在的我兩隻大腿都發胖了。

 

現在我才40歲,我的體力與精力都正在最巔峰。

我應該再次奮起,我應該把握時間,我要把握今天,我要重新喚起我的夢想。

 

我很羞愧自己這幾個月的失去志氣,所以我剛才哭了。

 

 

這句成語被用來提醒我們,我們應該把握光陰,我們不應該耽溺於安逸。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你現在的生活安逸或者是忙碌呢?你是否能夠在失敗之後,激勵自已再次的奮起呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。


-司馬彪-九州春秋第69

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...