4/11/2021

I have the qualification to choose a sheep first(瘦羊博士)

 

I have the qualification to choose a sheep first(瘦羊博士)

 

During the Han Dynasty in China, there was a famous minister named (Zhen Yu).

 

He is a very knowledgeable scholar, and his work is to study ancient classics together with many other scholars.

 

One year, the king rewarded them for their outstanding research results.

The prize is that everyone can get a sheep.

 

All scholars gathered together to discuss how to distribute.

 

An academic made a suggestion.

Some of these sheep are big and some are small.

 

I think the fairest way to distribute is to slaughter all the sheep and then distribute all the mutton equally to everyone.

 

Another scholar made a rebuttal.

I think this method is not fair.

 

The parts of each piece of mutton are different, and the value is also very different.

So I suggest that we all decide by drawing lots.

This is the real fairness.

 

(Zhen Yu) is the leader of this research team.

 

He saw that there was no way for everyone to reach a consensus, so he told everyone.

I think there is no really fairest way.

 

I am the leader of this team, and I think I have the qualifications to choose a sheep first.

I will choose a sheep now, and you can continue to slowly discuss how to distribute it fairly.

 

He walked into the flock, and he took one of the thinnest and smallest sheep in the flock.

Then he left.

 

All scholars were silent at this time.

Finally, in a very peaceful atmosphere, everyone was assigned a sheep.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person's willingness to give in on his own initiative.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you think that if no one backs down, there will be true complete fairness? Do you think (Zhen Yu)'s actions are wise or clever?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                          此圖片來自百度百科



瘦羊博士(I have the qualification to choose a sheep first)

 

中國的漢王朝時代,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(甄宇)

 

他是一個學識很淵博的學者,他的工作是與其他多位學者一起研究古代的經典書籍。

 

有一年,國王因為他們出色的研究成果所以獎勵他們。

這獎品是每個人可以獲得一隻羊。

 

所有學者全部聚集在一起,大家討論要怎麼分配。

 

有一個學者提出建議。

這些羊有的體型大,有的體型小。

 

我認為最公平的分配方式,就是我們把所有的羊全部宰殺後,把所有的羊肉平分給所有人。

 

另外一個學者提出反駁的意見。

我認為這個方法並不公平。

 

每塊羊肉的部位不一樣,價值也有很大的差異。

所以我建議我們大家用抽籤的方式決定。

這才是真正的公平。

 

(甄宇)是這個研究團隊的領導者。

 

他看見大家沒有辦法取得共識,他便對所有人說。

我認為沒有真正最公平的方式。

 

我是這個團隊的領導,我認為我有這個資格先選一隻羊。

我現在就選一隻羊,你們可以繼續慢慢討論應該如何公平分配。

 

他走進羊群中,他牽起羊群中一隻最瘦最小的羊。

然後他就離開了。

 

所有學者們此時都沉默了。

最後在很平和的氣氛下,每個人都分配到了一隻羊。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人願意自己主動的退讓。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為如果沒有人退讓,那會有真正的完全公平嗎?你覺得(甄宇)的行動,是智慧還是聰明呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

東觀漢記-傳十三-甄宇傳

 

https://ctext.org/dong-guan-han-ji/zhen-yu/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...