4/27/2021

I stole it for a few hours today(忙裡偷閒)

 

I stole it for a few hours today(忙裡偷閒)

 

During the Song Dynasty of China, there was a famous minister named (Huang Tingjian).

 

He is also a famous poet and writer.

 

He wrote a poem.

 

Since I started taking over this position, I have been so busy every day.

 

I was finally able to take a vacation today. It's really rare.

 

I feel like a thief, I stole a day.

 

I heard the swallows and oriole singing outside the window. These birds are reminding me of the arrival of spring.

 

I saw the cherry blossoms and red apricots in the garden have fallen. These flowers remind me that this beautiful spring is coming to an end.

 

I should grasp the good times now.

 

I hosted a dinner party and I invited my good friends to join in.

 

After I wrote a poem, I took a nap, and I was ready to wait for the arrival of guests.

 

The dinner I hosted officially began, and my friends and I started eating and drinking.

 

But at this time, an urgent official order came suddenly.

 

I have to leave first to deal with this sudden situation.

 

Before I left, I told my servants. You continue to entertain guests and you must remain vigilant at all times.

 

As soon as I finish my work, I will come back here immediately.

 

No matter how late it is, I will come back.

 

This idiom is used to describe that although a person is in a busy life, one can still find time to enjoy peace.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Which one do you think is more important for the peace of the mind than the rest of the body? Do you find that time has great flexibility?

I hope this story will help you produce some new gains.




                                                      此圖片來自維基百科


 

忙裡偷閒(I stole it for a few hours today)

 

中國的宋王朝時代,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(黃庭堅)。

 

他也是一位著名的詩人與文學家。

 

他寫過一首詩。

 

自從我開始接任這個職務以來,我每天都好忙啊。

 

我今天終於能夠休假。真是太難得了。

 

我感覺我就像是一個小偷,我偷到了一天的時間。

 

我聽見窗外的燕子與黄鹂正在歌唱,這些鳥在提醒我春天的到來。

 

我看見花園中的朱樱與红杏已經掉落,這些花在提醒我這美好的春天已經接近尾聲。

 

我應該把握現在的美好時光。

 

我舉辦了一場晚宴,我邀請了我的好朋友們一起來參加。

 

我寫了一首詩後我睡了一個午覺後,我準備整齊等待客人的到來。

 

我主辦的這場晚宴正式開始,我與朋友們開始吃飯喝酒。

 

但這個時候,突然有一個緊急的公事命令來到。

 

我必須要先離開去處理這個突發狀況。

 

在我離開前,我告訴我的僕人們。你們繼續招待客人並且要隨時保持警戒。

 

等我一忙完,我就會立刻回到這裡。

 

不論時間多晚,我都會趕回來。

 

這句成語被用來形容雖然一個人在忙碌的生活中,仍然可以去找時間享受安寧。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為心靈的安寧與身體的休息相比、那一個比較重要呢?你是否發現時間具有極大的彈性呢?

我期待這故事有助於你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-黃庭堅-和答趙令同前韻

 

https://bkso.baidu.com/item/%E5%92%8C%E7%AD%94%E8%B5%B5%E4%BB%A4%E5%90%8C%E5%89%8D%E9%9F%B5

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...