4/12/2021

I want all of these wishes(騎鶴揚州)

 

I want all of these wishes(騎鶴揚州)

 

In the period of the Northern and Southern Dynasties in China, there was a writer named (Yin Yun).

He wrote a story.

 

One day, four friends got together to eat and chat.

 

Each of these four people talked about their ultimate goal in this life.

 

The first person said.

I am a civil servant, and I hope I can be the county magistrate of Yangzhou County. .

 

Said the second person.

I am a businessman and I hope to earn 100 million yuan before I retire. This is my goal.

 

Said the third person.

My goal is rather special. I am studying various ways of exercising, and I hope I can live forever.

 

Said the fourth person.

I hope someone will give me 100 million yuan, and then I will be specially appointed as the county magistrate of Yangzhou County.

During my tenure as the county magistrate, I learned how to live forever.

I want all the wishes you said.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is very greedy and only delusional.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

If you can only do one thing this year, what will you do? If you can only do one thing in this life, what will you do? How many things do you think you can accomplish in this life?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                             此圖片來自維基百科



騎鶴揚州(I want all of these wishes)

在中國的南北王朝時代,有一個文學家名字叫做(殷蕓)

他寫過一個故事。

 

有一天,有四個朋友聚在一起吃飯聊天。

 

這四個人各自聊到自已這一生的終極目標。

 

第一個人說。

我是一個公務員,我希望我可以當上揚州縣的縣長。。

 

第二個人說。

我是一個商人,我希望可以在我退休前賺到一億元,這就是我的目標。

 

第三個人說。

我的目標比較特殊。我正在研究各種鍛鍊的方式,我希望我可以永遠活著。

 

第四個人說。

我希望有人給我一億元,然後我被特聘擔任揚州縣的縣長。

在擔任縣長的期間,我學會如何永遠活著的方法。

你們說的這些願望我全部都想要。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人非常貪婪,而且這個人只會妄想。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

如果你今年只能做一件事情,你會做甚麼呢?如果你這一生只能做一件事情,你會做甚麼呢?你認為你這一生可以完成多少事情呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

南朝--殷蕓-小說-卷六-吳蜀人-17  

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=533237

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...