4/10/2021

My wife has gone through many difficulties with me. (糟糠之妻)

My wife has gone through many difficulties with me. (糟糠之妻)

 

During the Han Dynasty in China, there was a famous minister named (Song Hong).

 

He is a very upright and selfless person.

He recommended more than 30 talents in various fields to the king, who trusted him very much.

 

This story happened to him.

 

The king's sister's name is (Liu Huang). She is a widow.

The king wanted to introduce a person to her so that she could get married again.

 

The king thought (Song Hong) was a good man, so he asked his sister's opinion.

His sister also thinks (Song Hong) will be a good remarriage object.

The king is very happy, he wants to facilitate this marriage.

 

One day, he talked to (Song Hong) in private.

 

He said to (Song Hong).

I heard a proverb recently. I think it makes sense, and I want to hear your opinion.

 

If a person's social status is elevated, this person will not be in contact with his former friends.

If a person becomes rich, he will get tired of his wife who has been married for many years.

I think these two sentences speak very clearly about human nature, what do you think.

 

(Song Hong) answered.

I haven't heard the proverb you said.

But I have heard another proverb. I think this proverb makes a lot of sense.

 

The close friends a person makes when he is poor are the most precious, and he should always keep in touch with these friends.

A wife who has faced difficulties together with her husband is the most precious. This husband should cherish her.

 

After hearing these words, the king nodded in agreement.

 

The next day, the king said to his sister.

Let's find another suitable marriage partner for you.

 

This idiom is used to refer to a wife who has been through many difficulties with her husband.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you think it is easier to live through adversity together, or to enjoy wealth together? Do you think money and status will affect your relationship with others?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 

                   
                                                        此圖片來自維基百科


糟糠之妻(My wife has gone through many difficulties with me.)

 

中國的漢王朝時代,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(宋弘)

 

他是一個很正直又很無私的人。

他推薦了超過30位各方面的人才給國王,國王很信任他。

 

這故事就發生在他的身上。

 

國王的姐姐名字叫做(劉黃)。她是一個寡婦。

國王想替她介紹一個對象,讓她可以再次結婚。

 

國王覺得(宋弘)是一個很好的男人,他便問他的姐姐的意見。

他姐姐也覺得(宋弘)會是一個很好的再婚對象。

國王很開心,他想要促成這一樁婚姻。

 

有一天,他私底下找了(宋弘)一起談話。

 

他對(宋弘)說。

我最近聽到一句諺語,我覺得這句話很有道理,想聽聽你的意見。

 

如果一個人他的社會地位提升之後,這個人他就不會在跟以前的朋友來往了。

如果一個人他變得有錢以後,這個人他就會厭倦自已結婚多年的妻子了。

我覺著這兩句話很清晰地說出人性,你覺得呢。

 

(宋弘)回答。

你說的這句諺語我沒有聽過呢。

但我有聽過另一句諺語。這句諺語我覺得很有道理。

 

一個人在他貧窮的時候所結交的知心朋友是最珍貴的,他應該常常與這些朋友聯絡。

一個與自己的丈夫一起共同面對過困難的妻子是最珍貴的。這個丈夫應該珍惜她。

 

國王聽完這些話後,點點頭表示同意。

 

第二天,國王對他姊姊說。

我們另外找別的適合妳的結婚對象吧。

 

這句成語被用來指一個與自已的丈夫一起度過許多難關的妻子。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為一起度過患難比較容易,還是一起享受富貴比較容易呢?你認為金錢與地位是否會影響你與他人的感情呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處後漢書-28-宋弘傳

 

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3887.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...