5/21/2021

I admire and respect him very much(肅然起敬)

 

I admire and respect him very much(肅然起敬)

 

 

The Jin Dynasty in China. There is a famous monk. His name is (Shi Huiyuan).

 

There is a story about him in history books.

 

When he was old, he still explained Buddhist classics to his students every day.

 

Once, he saw that some students' learning attitudes had gradually become lazy.

 

He said to all students.

I am like the sunset in the evening, and the light and heat that I radiate has begun to fade away.

 

But you are different from me. You are like the morning sun. I hope you can study hard and let your light and heat strengthen day by day.

 

Then he looked firm and continued to teach with passion and vitality.

 

All the students were moved by his enthusiasm and sincerity.

 

All the students cheer up and study more seriously.

 

This idiom is used to describe respect and admiration for a person.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you have the habit of maintaining continuous learning? Who is the person you respect most?

I hope this story will help you produce some new gains.

 

 


                                                       此圖片來自百度百科


肅然起敬(I admire and respect him very much)

 

在中國的晉王朝。有一個著名的僧人。他的名字叫做(釋慧遠)。

 

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

在他老年的時候,他仍然每天為他的學生們講解佛教經典書籍。

 

有一次,他看見有些學生的學習態度已經漸漸的懶散。

 

他就對所有學生說。

我就像是傍晚的夕陽,我散發出來的光與熱都已經開始漸漸地衰減。

 

但你們與我不同,你們就像是清晨的朝陽,我希望你們能夠好好地學習,讓自己的光與熱一天一天地增強啊。

 

接著他神色堅定,並且充滿激情與活力地繼續教學。

 

所有的學生都被他的熱情與真誠所感動。

 

所有的學生都振作起精神,都更認真的學習。

 

這句成語被用來形容於對一個人地恭敬和欽佩。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否有保持持續學習的習慣呢?你最尊敬的人是誰呢?

我期待這故事有助於你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為世說新語-規箴

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/gui-zhen/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...