5/29/2021

I am very busy but I still find out the time for reading. (三上之功)

 

I am very busy but I still find out the time for reading. (三上之功)

 

There was a famous writer in the Song Dynasty. His name is (Ouyang Xiu).

He wrote a story.

 

There was a famous minister in the Song Dynasty, his name was (Qian Weiyan).

His family background is very good, and he has liked reading since he was a child.

 

His friends knew that he would sit at his desk and read history books whenever he was free.

He will read novels before going to bed.

He will read some short essays and poems when he goes to the bathroom.

 

He is so fond of reading.

 

There was a famous historian in the Song Dynasty, his name was (Song Shou).

He also likes to read.

 

He has a very interesting habit. He will bring a book whenever he goes to the bathroom.

He often stays in the toilet for a long time, and the sound of reading these books aloud can even be heard outside the toilet.

 

Once, (Ouyang Xiu) said to his good friend.

I can understand why the two of them should read in the toilet.

 

I am very busy with my work every day.

When I ride the carriage every day, when I go to bed, and when I go to the bathroom, these three times are the quietest time when I am not disturbed by others.

 

I will organize my reading notes and record my daily feelings during these three periods.

 

If I don't have this habit, I think I might not be able to write these articles.

 

This idiom is used to encourage us. As long as we want, we can definitely have time to read.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How long have you not read a book? Do you have the habit of recording your own thoughts and feelings regularly?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                                 此圖片來自百度百科


三上之功(I am very busy but I still find out the time for reading.)

 

宋王朝有一位著名的文學家。他的名字叫做(歐陽修)

他寫過一個故事。

 

宋王朝有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(錢惟演)

他的家境很好,他從小就喜歡閱讀。

 

他的朋友們都知道他只要一有空的時候就會坐在書桌前讀歷史書。

他會在睡前會讀小說。

他會在上廁所的時候讀一些短文還有詩。

 

他就是如此的酷愛閱讀。

 

宋王朝有一位著名的歷史學者,他的名字叫做(宋綬)

他也很喜歡閱讀。

 

他有一個很有趣的習慣,他只要上廁所的時候就會帶一本書。

他常常會在廁所裡面待很久,他大聲朗讀這些書的聲音連在廁所外面都聽得到。

 

有一次,(歐陽修)對他的好朋友說。

我很能夠體會他們兩個人為何要在廁所閱讀。

 

我每天的工作非常的忙。

我每天搭乘馬車的時候、我睡前的時候,我上廁所的時候,這三個時間是我最安靜不被別人打擾的時候。

 

我會在這三個時段整理我的讀書筆記與記錄我每天的感悟。

 

若我沒有這個習慣,我想我可能寫不出這些文章啊。

 

這句成語被用來勉勵我們。只要我們願意,我們一定可以有時間閱讀。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有多久沒有讀一本書了呢?你有定時記錄自己心得與感受的習慣嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為歐陽修-歸田錄-2

 

 

 

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E6%AD%B8%E7%94%B0%E9%8C%84

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...