5/15/2021

I feel that time flies very slowly(一日三秋)

 

I feel that time flies very slowly(一日三秋)

 

(The Book of Songs) is the earliest compilation of poems in China.

There are 305 poems in this book.

These poems were written over 500 years, from the 11th century BC to the 6th century BC.

 

The content of these poems is mainly divided into three categories.

 

The first category is folk poems from all over China at that time

 

The second category is the poetry of the Zhou Dynasty that ruled China at that time.

 

The third category is the poems used by the royal family and nobles in the Zhou Dynasty.

 

This idiom is derived from one of the poems.

 

The girl who picked (Pueraria lobata).

I didn’t see her for only one day,

But I feel as if three months have passed.

 

The girl who picked (Artemisia annua)

I didn't see her for only one day.

But I feel as if three seasons have passed.

 

 

The girl who picked (Artemisia argyi)

I didn't see her for only one day.

But I feel as if three years have passed.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who misses another person too much, so he feels that time flies slowly.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever felt this way? How long have you not felt this way?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.




                                                                此圖片來自維基百科




一日三秋(I feel that time flies very slowly)

 

 

(詩經)是中國最早的詩歌合輯。

這本書中有305首詩。

這些詩寫的時間橫跨500年,從西元前11世紀到西元前6世紀。

 

這些詩的內容主要分為三類。

 

第一類是當時中國各地的民間詩歌

 

第二類是當時統治中國的周王朝的詩歌。

 

第三類是周王朝中的王室與貴族祭祀用的詩歌。

 

這句成語就是出自其中一首詩。

 

那個採摘Pueraria lobata的姑娘啊。

我只有一天沒有看見她,

但我的感覺好像已經三個月過去了。

 

那個採摘Artemisia annua的姑娘啊!

我只有一天沒有看見她。

但我的感覺好像已經三個季過去了。

 

 

那個採摘Artemisia argyi的姑娘啊!

我只有一天沒有看見她。

但我的感覺好像已經三個年過去了。

 

 

這句成語是形容一個人太思念另一個人,所以他感覺時間過得很慢。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有過這種感受嗎?你有多久沒有這種感覺了呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為詩經-王風-采葛

 

https://ctext.org/book-of-poetry/cai-ge/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...