6/11/2021

I choose forgiveness and tolerance(情恕理遣)

 

I choose forgiveness and tolerance(情恕理遣)

 

During the Eastern Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous minister whose name was (Wei Jie).

His two stories are recorded in history books.

 

When he was ten years old, he asked an elder. This elder's name was (Le Guang), and later became his father-in-law.

 

he asks.

Why do we people dream?

 

(Le Guang) answered.

I think people dream because they can think.

 

He says.

I think it is because the human soul leaves the body when sleeping, that is why dreams are made.

 

(Le Guang) answered.

I don't agree with your point of view. I think that because a person has seen something during the day, it will cause him to dream at night.

 

Let me give an example. I have never heard anyone dream of driving a carriage and then getting into a mouse hole, nor have I heard anyone dream of eating an iron rod.

 

So I think there must be a reason for a persons dream, and this reason is related to what he sees and what he thinks during the day.

 

He didn't know how to refute.

After he got home, he kept thinking, he thought too deeply, he couldn't eat and couldn't sleep, he also got a serious illness because of it.

 

His cultivation is very good. Once, a friend of his asked him.

Why can you keep calm and how do you do it.

 

He replied.

I think no one is perfect, so I sincerely forgive others' mistakes.

Some people accidentally offend me, even if I am right and he is wrong, I will tolerate them.

 

This is my philosophy of life.

 

 

 

The meaning of this idiom is to describe a person who maintains forgiveness and tolerance towards others.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How do you think dreams come from? What is your philosophy of life?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                          此圖片來自百度百科



情恕理遣(I choose forgiveness and tolerance)

 

中國的東晉時代,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(衛玠)

歷史書上記載了他的兩個故事。

 

他十歲的時候,他問一個長輩。這個長輩名字叫做(樂廣),後來成為他的丈人。

 

他問。

我們人為何會做夢呢。

 

(樂廣)回答。

我認為是因為人能思考所以人做夢。

 

他說。

我認為是因為睡覺的時候,人的靈魂離開肉體,所以才會做夢。

 

(樂廣)回答。

我不認同你的觀點。我認為一個人是因為白天見過一些東西,所以才會引發他晚上作夢。

 

我舉一個例子,我沒有聽過有人夢到自已駕著一台馬車然後鑽進老鼠洞哩,也沒有聽過有人夢見自已把鐵棒吃掉。

 

所以我認為一個人的夢一定有原因,而這個原因跟白天看見的事情與想的事情有關。

 

他不知道該如何反駁。

他回家後就一直思考,他太深入思考,他吃不下也睡不著,他還因此生了一場大病。

 

他的修養很好。有一次,他的一個朋友問他。

為何你能夠持續保持平靜呢,你是如何辦到的。

 

他回答。

我認為沒有人是完美的,所以面對他人的錯誤我都真心的去寬恕。

有些人不小心觸犯了我,即使我是對的他是錯的,我也會寬容他們。

 

這就是我的生活哲學。

 

 

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人保持對他人的寬恕。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為夢是怎樣來的呢?什麼是你的生活哲學呢。

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為世說新語-文學

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/wen-xue/zh

出處為晉書-列傳第6卷衛玠傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6613.html

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...