6/04/2021

I think life is like a dream(一場春夢)

 

I think life is like a dream(一場春夢)

 

A spring dream (I think life is like a dream)

 

In the Song Dynasty of China, there was a famous minister whose name was (Su Dongpo).

He is also the most beloved poet in Chinese history.

 

In 1097 AD, (Su Dongpo) was demoted and he was sent to Hainan Island, the southernmost island of China.

Hainan Island is very remote and very backward.

 

He was 60 years old this year, and he felt that he might die on this island.

He was very melancholy,

 

One day, he walked in the field alone with a bottle of wine. He recalled his past life. He was sad, so he sang a song.

 

An old woman is working in the field.

When the old woman heard his singing, she stopped her work and stood and smiled at him.

He found that the old woman was watching him, so he stopped singing.

 

Said the old woman.

I think your singing is very sad and depressed, you should be happy.

 

He replied.

You have no way to understand how I feel.

 

Said the old woman.

I can understand.

 

He replied.

You don't know me, why do you think you can understand how I feel.

 

Said the old woman.

I know you. You are (Su Dongpo).

 

He thought to himself.

There are very few residents on Hainan Island, and it is big news that I was sent here, so it is not surprising that this old woman knows herself.

 

The old woman continued.

You should be happy, you can spend every day with a happy mood.

 

He says.

I hope so, but I can't do it.

 

Said the old woman.

You have held a very high position and have a lot of money, but have you ever thought about it, these are just like dreams.

 

I think it's because life is like a short dream.

So we must cherish the present even more.

 

He was very moved when he heard these words.

 

He told the old woman.

Thank you for your advice, I will cheer myself up.

 

This idiom is reminded that our life is like a dream, and we should distinguish what is really important.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you live in the present, or do you stay in the past? Do you have a good life today.

I hope this story will give you some new gains.



                                                         此圖片來自百度百科


 

一場春夢(I think life is like a dream

 

中國的宋王朝,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字是(蘇東坡)

他也是中國歷史上最被人喜愛的詩人。

 

西元後1097年,(蘇東坡)被貶官,他被派遣到中國最南方的海南島。

海南島非常的偏遠也非常的落後。

 

這一年他60歲,他覺得自己可能就會死在這個島上。

他非常的憂鬱,

 

有一天,他一個人帶著一瓶酒走在田間,他回想起自己過往的人生,他很難過,他便唱起一首歌。

 

有一個老婦人正在田間工作。

老婦人聽到他的歌聲,就停止手邊的工作,站著對他笑。

他發現老婦人在看他,他就停止唱歌。

 

老婦人說。

我覺得你的歌聲很悲傷很消沉,你應該快樂一點。

 

他回答。

妳並沒有辦法理解我的感受。

 

老婦人說。

我可以理解啊。

 

他回答。

妳又不認識我,妳為何說妳可以理解我的感受呢。

 

老婦人說。

我認識你啊。你是(蘇東坡)

 

他心想。

海南島的居民很少,我被派遣來這裡也算是一個大新聞,所以這個老婦人認識自己也不奇怪。

 

老婦人接著說。

你應該開心一點,你可以用快樂的心情去度過每一天。

 

他說。

我也希望如此但我做不到。

 

老婦人說。

你曾經但任過很高的職位與擁有的許多金錢,但你是否有想過,這些都只是像是一場夢。

 

我認為就是因為人生就像一場短暫的夢。

所以我們更要珍惜現在。

 

他聽到這些話後很感動。

 

他跟這個老婦人說。

謝謝你的忠告,我會積極振作。

 

這句成語被提醒我們人生就像是一場夢,我們應該分辨真正重要的東西是甚麼。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否活在現在,還是你一直停留在過去呢?你是否有好好的過好今天呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為侯鯖錄-卷第七

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=328753

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...