6/30/2021

I want to live like a hermit(枕石漱流)

 I want to live like a hermit(枕石漱流)

 

In the Eastern Jin Dynasty of China, there was a famous minister named (Sun Chu).

The history book records a story from his youth.

 

He is in conversation with a good friend whose name is (Wang Ji).

 

He says.

I am so tired of my current life, I really want to stay away from the crowd, I want to leave this bustling city.

 

(Wang Ji) said.

Then where are you going, where do you want to live.

 

He replied.

I want to live on a mountain without people, I want to live alone and quietly.

 

Have you ever heard a poem written by (Cao Cao).

The poem describes a person living quietly on the mountain alone. This person uses stream water as a pillow, and then he rinses his mouth with stones.

I am longing for this kind of life, how leisurely it feels.

 

(Wang Ji) said to him with a big smile.

You made a slip of the tongue.

I remember that the content of this poem should be that there is a person living quietly on the mountain alone. This person uses a stone as a pillow, and then he rinses his mouth with stream water. Haha.

 

He answered calmly and immediately.

 

I said this deliberately.

I use stream water as a pillow, so I want to clean my ears.

I use stones to rinse my mouth so that I want to exercise my teeth.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person living a life like a hermit.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story?

If you have a choice, do you want to stay away from the city or live in the city? If you make a mistake, will you directly admit your mistake or find a way to cover it up?


I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                          此圖片來自百度百科



枕石漱流(I want to live like a hermit)

 

中國的東晉王朝,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫(孫楚)

歷史書上記載了他年輕時的一個故事。

 

他與一個好朋友正在對談,這個好朋友的名字叫做(王濟)

 

他說。

我好厭倦我現在的生活啊,我好想要遠離人群,我想要離開這個繁華的城市。

 

(王濟)說。

那你要去哪裡呢,你想要到甚麼地方生活。

 

他回答。

我想要居住在一個沒有人的山上,我想要一個人孤單的安靜地過日子。

 

你有聽過(曹操)寫的一首詩嗎。

這首詩裡面描述,有一個人安靜地獨自在山上生活,這個人拿溪水當枕頭,然後他用石頭來漱口。

我很嚮往這種生活,這種感覺多麼的悠閒啊。

 

(王濟)大笑著對他說。

你犯了一個口誤。

我記得這首詩的內容應該是有一個人安靜地獨自在山上生活,這個人拿石頭當枕頭,然後他用溪水漱口。哈哈。

 

他很平靜的立刻回答。

 

我是故意這樣說的啊。

我拿溪水當枕頭,這樣我想要清洗我的耳朵啊。

我拿石頭來漱口,這樣我想要鍛鍊我的牙齒啊。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人過著一種隱士一般一般的生活。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢?

如果可以選擇,你希望遠離都市還是生活在都市中呢?若你犯錯時,你會直接承認錯誤還是想辦法掩蓋呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為世說新語-排調-6

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/pai-diao/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...