6/07/2021

I'm nervous and scared(戰戰惶惶)

 

I'm nervous and scared(戰戰惶惶)


The Cao Wei Dynasty in China. There is a famous minister whose name is (Zhong Yao)

 

There is a story about him and his two sons in the history book.

 

One day, the king was talking to him.

 

Said the king.

I recently heard that some ministers were discussing your two sons.

 

He replied.

What did they say?

 

The king said with a smile.

They said that your two children reacted quickly.

 

He replied.

My two children are indeed very smart.

 

Said the king.

You bring them over tomorrow. I want to meet them.

 

The next day (Zhong Yao) took his two sons to the palace.

 

The king observed the two brothers.

He thinks these two young people are very interesting.

 

The king asked the elder of the two brothers.

Why do you keep sweating.

 

The older brother replied.

Because it's the first time I saw you, I was very nervous. I'm scared so I keep sweating.

 

The king nodded. Then he asked the younger brother of the two brothers.

Then why don't you shed a drop of sweat.

 

The younger brother replied.

Because it's the first time I saw you. I'm scared. I'm nervous so I don't sweat.

 

The king laughed.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is nervous and fearful.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How do you react when you meet a big person? How would you relieve your tension?

I hope this story will help you produce some new gains.

 



                                                        此圖片來自維基百科



 

戰戰惶惶(I'm nervous and scared)

 

在中國的曹魏王朝。有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(鐘繇)

 

歷史書上有一個關於他與他的兩個兒子的故事。

 

有一天,國王與他在對話。

 

國王說。

我最近聽到有一些大臣在討論你的兩個兒子。

 

他回答。

請問他們說了些甚麼呢。

 

國王笑著說。

他們說你的兩個小孩反應很快。

 

他回答。

我這兩個小孩的確是很聰明。

 

國王說。

你明天帶他們過來。我想見見他們。

 

第二天(鐘繇)帶著他的兩個兒子到皇宮。

 

國王觀察了一下這兩個兄弟。

他覺得這兩個年輕人很有趣。

 

國王就問兩個兄弟中的的哥哥。

你為何一直流汗。

 

這個哥哥回答。

因為是第一次見到你,我很緊張。我害怕所以我一直流汗。

 

國王點點頭。接著他問兩個兄弟中的弟弟。

那你為何一滴汗都沒有流。

 

弟弟回答。

因為是第一次見到你。我很害怕。我緊張所以我不會流汗。

 

國王聽了大笑。

 

這句成語被用來形容於一個人很緊張而且恐懼的樣子。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你見到一個大人物時你會有甚麼反應呢?你會如何消除你的緊張呢?

我期待這故事有助於你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為世說新語-言語

 

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/gui-zhen/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...