6/22/2021

Lou Shide(婁師德/宗仁)

 

Lou Shide(婁師德)

 

Lou Shide(婁師德) (630 AD-669 AD)

His last name is (Lou), his parents gave him the name (Shide), and his friends call him (Zongren) when he grows up. He was born in Henan Province, China.

 

The meaning of hollow. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

This word means the teacher. It also means learning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of morality. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of ancestors. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of benevolence. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He is an outstanding statesman. One of his colleagues is (Di Renjie). (Di Renjie) was a famous prime minister of the Tang Dynasty.

 

There is a story about the two of them in history books.

 

One day, the king of the Tang Dynasty was in a conversation with (Di Renjie).

 

Said the king.

I found a phenomenon, you will exclude (Lou Shide), don't you like him.

 

(Di Renjie) did not speak.

 

Said the king.

Do you think he is a person with good work ability?

 

(Di Renjie) answered.

I think it is a cautious and conservative person. But I don't think he is a person with good working ability.

 

Said the king.

Do you think he can discover the advantages of others?

 

(Di Renjie) answered.

I have been with his colleagues for a long time. But I don't think he can discover the advantages of others.

 

Said the king.

Why do you think you can hold the position of prime minister.

 

 

(Di Renjie) answered.

I think it is because of my good work ability and good conduct.

 

At this time the king took out several letters from his pocket to him.

There are several recommendation letters here, please take a look.

 

(Di Renjie) Received the letter, he was shocked after reading it.

 

Said the king.

I didn't know you before, and I didn't know that you have good working ability.

Because he highly recommends you, so I give you a chance to give it a try.

 

You may think that you are at odds with his ideas, so you exclude him, but he never told me bad things about you. Instead, he often praised your performance in private.

 

What are your thoughts now.

 

(Di Renjie) said.

I'm so ashamed, I think about my behavior now. I regret it.

He is such a tolerant person, I should have to apologize to him, and I have to remember this lesson.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

When you help people, do you expect other people's rewards? If you help people and don't get other people's rewards, what would you think?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                               此圖片來自百度百科




(婁師德)(西元630-西元669年)

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(師德),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(宗仁),他出生地位於在中國的河南省。

 

 

中空的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

老師的意思。也有學習的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

道德的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

祖宗的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

仁愛的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是一位傑出的政治家。他有一個同事是(狄仁傑)。(狄仁傑)是唐王朝一個著名的宰相。


歷史書上記載過一個關於他們兩個人的故事。


有一天,唐王朝的國王與(狄仁傑)在對談。


國王說。

我發覺一個現象,你會排擠(婁師德),你不喜歡他嗎。


(狄仁傑)沒有說話。


國王說。

你認為他是一個工作能力很好的人嗎。


(狄仁傑)回答。

我認為它是一個謹慎而且保守的人。但我不認為他是一個工作能力很好的人。


國王說。

你認為他能夠發現別人的優點嗎。


(狄仁傑)回答。

我與他同事許久。但我不認為他能夠發現別人的優點。


國王說。

你認為你為何能夠擔任這個宰相的職位。



(狄仁傑)回答。

我認為是因為我的工作能力很好而且品行端正。


國王這時候從口袋中拿出幾封信給他。

這邊有幾封推薦信,你看一下。


(狄仁傑)接過信件,他看完後大驚失色。


國王說。

我以前並不認識你,我也不知道你有很好的工作能力。

因為他極力推薦你,所以我才給你一個機會試試看。


你可能認為你與他的理念不和所以排擠他,但是他從來沒有跟我說過你的壞話,他反而私底下經常讚美你的表現。


你現在有何想法。


(狄仁傑)說。

我太慚愧了,我現在回想我的行為。我很後悔。

他是一個如此寬容的人,我應該要要向他道歉,我更要記得這個教訓。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你幫助人的時候,你會期待別人對你的回報嗎?若你幫助人沒有得到別人的回報,你會有甚麼想法呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為新唐書-列傳-33婁師德傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_7754.html

出處為唐語林-卷三-雅量

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=784921

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...