7/10/2021

He is very confident in accomplishing this(胸有成竹)

 

He is very confident in accomplishing this(胸有成竹)

 

There was a painter in the Song Dynasty of China. The bamboo he painted was very famous. His name is (Wen Tong).

 

His cousin is one of the most outstanding poets in Chinese history. His cousin's name is (Su Shi).

 

(Please refer to this blog 2021/04/30)

 

The two of them had a very good relationship, so when he passed away, (Su Shi) wrote an article expressing his longing for him.

There is a paragraph in the article.

 

A bamboo will have many internodes. Bamboo leaves grow scattered on this bamboo.

So bamboo is a very difficult plant to draw. .

 

The bamboo that most people paint looks stiff.

But the bamboo painted by my cousin looks very soft and full of vitality.

 

I asked him how it was done.

He told me his secret. He says.

 

Before I paint, I will first observe this bamboo very carefully.

Then I will imagine this bamboo in my mind.

 

What I imagined is very real, so true that even if I close my eyes, I can see and touch this bamboo, and my ears seem to hear the sound of the wind blowing over this bamboo. My nose can smell the scent of this bamboo.

 

When I reach this level, I will start painting.

It takes a long time for me to prepare, but my time for painting is very fast.

 

After he shared his experience with me, I was very happy. I thought I would draw as well as him from now on.

 

But when I started painting bamboo myself,

I found that although I knew what to do in my heart, I couldn't do it.

 

This matter let me know a truth.

After we hear some knowledge, we can only get this knowledge by doing it.

 

One of his students also wrote a poem for (Wen Tong). This idiom comes from this poem.

 

This idiom means that a person is very confident in accomplishing a thing.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

After you hear some knowledge, do you feel that you already have this knowledge? If you really want to master a skill, do you make a relative effort?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                        此圖片來自維基百科





胸有成竹(He is very confident in accomplishing this)

 

中國的宋王朝有一個畫家,他畫的竹子非常的有名,他的名字是(文同)

 

他的表弟是中國歷史上最傑出的詩人之一。他的表弟名字是(蘇軾)

 

(可參考本部落格2021/04/30)

 

他們兩個人的感情很好,所以當他去世後,(蘇軾)寫了一篇文章表達對他的思念。

文章中有一段寫道。

 

一根竹子會有許多的節間。竹葉則是分散地生長在這根竹子上。

所以竹子是一種很不好畫的植物。。

 

大部分人畫的竹子看起來都很僵硬。

但是我的表哥畫的竹子看起來很柔軟而且很有生命力。

 

我問他這是如何辦到的。

他告訴我他的祕訣。他說。

 

我在畫畫之前我首先會很仔細的觀察這根竹子。

接著我會在我的腦海中,想像這一根竹子。

 

我想像的非常真實,真實到我就算閉上眼睛,我彷彿都可以看見與摸到這一根竹子,我的耳朵彷彿能聽到風吹過這一根竹子時發出的聲音。我的鼻子彷彿能聞到這一根竹子的香氣。

 

當我做到這個程度的之後,我才會開始畫。

我準備的時間要很久,但我做畫的時間很快。

 

他跟我分享他的心得之後,我很開心,我以為我從此之後就會畫得跟他一樣好了。

 

但是當我自已動手畫竹子的時候,

我發現雖然我心裡已經知道該怎樣做,但是我卻無法做到。

 

這件事情讓我知道一個真理。

我們聽到一些知識後,我們只有動手去做才能真正得到這些知識。

 

他的一位學生也針對(文同)寫了一首詩。這句成語就是出自這首詩。

 

這句成語的意思是一個人對於完成一件事情非常有信心。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你聽到一些知識後,你就覺得自己已經擁有這些知識了嗎?你如果真的想要熟練一項技能,你有付出相對的努力嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為文與可畫篔簹谷偃竹記

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/72134

出處為宋-晁補之-贈文潛甥(楊克) 學文與可畫竹求詩

https://www.70thvictory.com.tw/gushiwen/7/5460323337.htm

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...