7/29/2021

He often has a book in his hand(手不釋卷)

 He often has a book in his hand(手不釋卷)

 

During the Three Kingdoms era in China, the name of the founding king of the Cao Wei Kingdom was (Cao Pi).

He is also a famous poet and literati.

 

He once wrote an article recalling his youth.

Some of the highlights in this article are as follows.

 

Since I can remember, the entire China has been in a state of chaos and division.

Therefore, I learned to shoot bows and arrows at the age of six, and to ride horses at the age of eight.

 

My father is the most important minister of the Han Dynasty. I have followed him in wars since I was ten years old.

My father is not just a brave general, he also likes reading and writing very much.

 

I saw that although he was in the army, as long as there was a little free time, he would pick up a book and read.

I remember he encouraged me a few times.

 

You have to study hard while you are young, because during this time your thinking is focused so the learning results will be very good.

When you grow up, you will find that your memory is not as good as when you were young.

 

He paused and continued.

There is only one other person named (Yuan Boye) besides me who I have seen in my life who still study hard after getting older.

 

Because I saw him lead by example, I also use my free time to study.

 

I have read many classic books so far, and I have also written a lot of my reading and life thoughts.

So far, there have been more than sixty articles.

 

 

This idiom means that a person studies very hard. Always read with a book in hand.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

If you are a father, what are you doing while your son is doing homework? Will you try to write about your feelings after reading?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 



                                                         此圖片來自百度百科




手不釋卷(He often has a book in his hand)

 

中國的三國時代,曹魏王國的開國國王名字叫做(曹丕)

他也是一個著名的詩人與文人。

 

他曾經寫過一篇文章回憶他的青年時代。

這篇文章中一些重點如下。

 

從我有記憶以來,整個中國都處於混亂分裂的狀態。

我因此從六歲開始就學習射弓箭,八歲就開始學習騎馬。

 

我的父親是漢王朝最重要的大臣,我十歲開始就跟隨著他到處打仗。

我的父親不只是一個勇敢的將軍,他也非常喜歡閱讀還有寫作。

 

我看到他雖然在軍旅之中,只要稍微有一有點空閒,他就會拿起書本閱讀。

我記得有幾次他勉勵我。

 

你要趁著年輕的時候好好學習,因為這段時間你的思慮專一所以學習成果會很好。

等你長大之後,你就會發現記憶力已經不像年輕時那麼好了。

 

他停了一下接著說。

我這輩子看過的年紀大了之後還認真學習的人,除了我就只有另一位叫做(袁伯業)的人啊

 

我因為看見他的以身作則,所以也會利用空閒的時候念書。

 

我目前已經看完了許多經典的書籍,我也寫下許多我的閱讀與生活感想。

到目前也已經有六十幾篇文章了。

 

 

這句成語的意思指一個人非常用功的念書。不論何時手上都拿著一本書在看。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是一個父親,那麼在你兒子寫作業的時候你在做甚麼呢?你讀書之後會嘗試寫出你的心得感受嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

本文出處為曹丕-典論論文-自序

https://www.newton.com.tw/wiki/%E5%85%B8%E8%AB%96

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...