7/18/2021

He saw these beautiful scenery but he didn't actually see it(走馬看花)

 He saw these beautiful scenery but he didn't actually see it(走馬看花)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer whose name was (Meng Jiao).

 

When he was 46 years old, he passed the highest-level imperial examination held in the capital at that time.

 

He is very happy, because this is what he desires the most so far.

 

He wrote a poem.

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

I feel so comfortable today, I suddenly feel that I am so free, my happiness has overflowed my heart.

 

I feel that many of the difficulties and psychological unease in life before yesterday will no longer be revealed from today.

 

I can't suppress my happy mood, I rode a horse to walk outdoors.

 

I felt the spring wind gently blowing on my face, and even the horse I was riding was infected by my emotions, and the horse's footsteps became brisk and rapid.

 

I rode around aimlessly all day. I have traveled almost the entire capital today.

 

In the spring, flowers are everywhere in the capital, but my mood has not been able to calm down and enjoy these beautiful flowers.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who observes things in a hurry and roughly.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How long do you think his happiness will last? Do you think that a person's success is also the beginning of another new journey for him?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.




                                                                此圖片來自於百度百科



 

走馬看花(He saw these beautiful scenery but he didn't actually see it)

 

中國的唐王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字是(孟郊)

 

46歲的時候,通過當時在首都舉辦的最高等級的科舉考試。

 

他非常的開心,因為這是他到此為止最渴望的事情。

 

他寫了一首詩。

這首詩的內容如下。

 

我今天的感覺真的太舒暢了,我突然覺得我好自由,我的快樂已經滿溢出我的心了。

 

我覺得昨天以前的許多生活的困頓與心理的不安從今天開始已經不會再顯露出來了。

 

我壓抑不了我愉快的情緒,我騎著馬到戶外去走走。

 

我感覺到春天的風輕輕地吹在我的臉上,連我騎的馬也被我的情緒感染,這匹馬的腳步也變得輕快急速。

 

我騎著馬漫無目的地閒逛了一整天。我今天幾乎把整個京城都走遍了啊。

 

春天的京城中到處花團錦簇,但我的心情一直無法平靜下來好好的欣賞這些美麗的花。

 

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人匆忙、粗略地觀察事物。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為他的這種快樂會持續多久呢?你覺得一個人的成功,是否也是他另一段新的征途的開始呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-孟郊-登科後

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/19186

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...