7/03/2021

His point of view is very unique(標新立異)

 His point of view is very unique(標新立異)

 

During the Eastern Jin Dynasty in China, there was a famous monk whose name was (Zhi Daolin).

One of his stories is recorded in history books.

 

He has a good friend, his name is (Feng Huai).

Once, (Feng Huai) went to the temple where he lived to look for him.

The two of them chatted happily.

 

During the chat, he asked.

Have you read any books recently. Are there any books that you think are worth recommending to me?

 

(Feng Huai) answered.

I was reading the book (Zhuangzi) recently, and I am reading the first chapter.

I like this book very much.

(Feng Huai) began to share passionately.

 

Half an hour later, he smiled and said to (Feng Huai).

 

I have read (Zhuangzi) this book. Also read another best-selling book.

This best-selling book is written by (Xiang Xiu) and (Liu Xiang).

The content of this best-selling book is their research report on the book (Zhuangzi).

 

I'm wondering why the content you shared seems to be exactly the same as that of the best-selling book.

 

(Feng Huai) Said with embarrassment.

That's right, what I just said was indeed the point of view in their book.

Because I think their views are very insightful.

 

It turns out that you have read Zhuangzi's book, so what do you think the author wants to express?

 

He says.

After I studied Buddhist scriptures, I had a lot of new ideas about this book. Please let me tell you.

 

He began to share with (Feng Huai) his personal thoughts of reading the first chapter of (Zhuangzi)'s book.

After about two hours, he finished talking about his unique insights.

 

He asked (Feng Huai).

What do you think of these views of mine, and how do you evaluate them.

 

(Feng Huai) sighed and said.

 

The point of view you said is too special. The angle of your approach to the problem is very fresh, and these ideas are all I haven't thought about.

I admire you so much. Talking to you today has taught me a lot, and I am very grateful to you.

 

The meaning of this idiom is to metaphor a person has a very special insight.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever had the experience of learning a completely different professional knowledge and then generating a new understanding of the existing knowledge? When you read, do you think about the difference between the author's and your own viewpoints or do you just accept it all.

I hope this story will give you some new gains.



                                                    此圖片來自維基百科



標新立異( His point of view is very unique)


中國的東晉時代,有一個著名的僧人,他的名字叫做(支道林)。

歷史書上記載了他的一個故事。


他有一個好朋友,他的名字叫做(馮懷)。

有一次,(馮懷)到他所住的寺廟院找他。

他們兩個人很開心的聊天。


聊天過程中,他問。

你最近有看甚麼書嗎。有沒有覺得值得推薦給我看的書呢。


(馮懷)回答。

我最近在看(莊子)這本書,我正在看第一章。

我很喜歡這本書。

(馮懷)開始熱情地分享。


半個小時後,他微笑地對(馮懷)說。


我閱讀過(莊子)這本書。也閱讀過另一本暢銷書。

這本暢銷書是(向秀)與(劉象)這兩個人寫的。

這本暢銷書的內容就是他們對於(莊子)這本書的研究報告。


我很疑惑,為何你分享的內容好像與那一本暢銷書一模一樣。


(馮懷)很不好意思的說。

沒錯,我剛說得的確都是他們書裡面的觀點。

因為我覺得他們的觀點很精闢。


原來你也讀過莊子這本書啊,那你認為作者想表達甚麼呢。


他說。

我修讀佛教經典後,我對於這一本書產生了很多新的想法。請讓我說給你聽。


他便開始分享自已閱讀後的個人心得與實際的印證。

大約兩個小時後,他說完了自已這些獨特的見解。


他問(馮懷)。

你覺得我的這些觀點如何呢,你如何評價。


(馮懷)嘆了一口氣然後說。


你說的觀點太特別了,你切入問題的角度非常的新鮮,而且這些想法都是我完全沒有思考過的。

我太敬佩你了。今天跟你說話讓我學習到很多,我很感謝你。


這一句成語的意思是比喻一個人的新的獨到見解,與諸家立論不同。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有過藉由學習完全不同的一種專業的知識,然後產生對現有知識的新的體悟這種經驗嗎?你閱讀時會做筆記,然後思考作者與自已的差異還是你會照單全收呢。

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。



出處為世說新語-文學-32

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/wen-xue/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...