7/10/2021

I only care if today is going well. (得過且過)

I only care if today is going well. (得過且過)

 

 

There was a famous poet in the Song Dynasty who wrote nearly 10,000 poems in his life. His name is (Lu You).

 

This idiom comes from one of the poems

 

My recent feeling is that I only care about living well today, and I don't worry about tomorrow.

 

You said that my attitude towards life is different from before, but I feel that I am the same as before and I have not changed.

 

I let myself relax, and I read a book quietly by myself every day.

 

Although I eat simple rice and light vegetarian dishes every day, I also find it very enjoyable.

 

The meaning of this idiom is now used in negative places. Describes a person's life attitude is negative and has no goals.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Have you ever experienced this kind of leisure time? Is your life too tightly arranged and lacks relaxing time?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.




                                                          此圖片來自於維基百科



 

得過且過(I only care if today is going well.)

 

宋王朝有一位著名的詩人,他一生中寫了將近10000首詩。他的名字叫做(陸游)

 

這句成語就是出自其中一首詩

 

我最近的感受是我只在乎今天好好的活著,我不去為明天煩惱。

 

你說我的人生態度跟以前不一樣了,但我覺得我跟以前一樣我並沒有改變。

 

我讓自己放鬆,我每天安靜的一個人讀書。

 

我每天雖然吃簡單的米飯與清淡的素菜但我也是覺得非常的享受。

 

這句成語的意思現在被用在負面的地方。形容一個人的生活態度消極且沒有目標。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有感受過這一種悠閒時光嗎?你的生活是否安排得太緊湊而缺少放鬆的時間呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為陸放翁全集劍南詩稿渭南文集-詩集卷七十四-119

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=517091

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...