7/22/2021

The border of the sky at the end of the sea(海角天涯)

 The border of the sky at the end of the sea(海角天涯)

 

There was a famous poet during the Tang Dynasty in China, and his name was (Bai Juyi).

 

When he was 43 years old, he was demoted to Jiangxi Province, China.

When he was 46 years old, he wrote a poem about spring in an anthropomorphic way.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

Spring should have arrived, but why hasn't it been seen yet?

Where did spring go to play?

 

It turned out that spring ran to the border of the sky at the end of the sea.

In spring, it made a big circle before returning here.

 

In spring, it sends a gentle wind to tell us the news that it is already coming.

In spring, it ordered the bird to cry crisply, and the spring seemed to say that it was sorry that it was late.

 

Spring makes the grass green.

Spring makes the trees full of bright flowers.

 

Spring should also go to my hometown far away soon,

If Spring goes to my hometown far away, I want to ask it to do me a favor.

I would like to ask it to tell my dear family, my living conditions and my mood in this place.

 

This idiom is used to describe a place very far away.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Which season do you like best? Are you also looking forward to the spring in your life?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                            此圖片來自維基百科

 



海角天涯(The border of the sky at the end of the sea)

 

中國的唐王朝時代有一個著名的詩人,他的名字是(白居易)

 

43歲的時候,被貶官到現在中國的江西省。

在他46歲那年,他用擬人化的方式寫下了一首關於春天的詩。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

 

春天應該已經要到了,但為何還不見它的蹤影。

春天到底跑到哪邊去玩兒了呢。

 

原來春天先跑去海的盡頭天的邊境了。

春天它繞了一大圈最後才回到這裡。

 

春天它派遣輕柔的風告訴我們它已經要來到的消息。

春天它命令小鳥清脆的啼叫、春天彷彿在說它很抱歉它來晚了。

 

春天使草地變得翠綠。

春天使樹上開滿了鮮豔的花朵。

 

春天應該也會很快就去到我遠方的家鄉吧,

若春天去到我遠方的家鄉時,我想請它幫我一個忙。

我想請它告訴我親愛的家人,我在這個地方的生活狀況與我的心情。

 

這句成語被用來形容非常遙遠的地方。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最喜歡哪一個季節呢?你是否也在期待生命中的春天到來呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-白居易-潯陽春三首(元和十二年作)-春生

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/21867

康熙字典-我亦為親之之詞

https://www.zdic.net/hant/%E6%88%91

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...