7/20/2021

The world I see is not the same world as you see.(別有天地)

 The world I see is not the same world as you see.(別有天地)

 

There was a famous poet during the Tang Dynasty in China, and his name was (Li Bai).

 

When he was young, he used to live in seclusion on a mountain in Hubei Province, China.

 

During this time he once wrote a poem.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

You ask me why I live alone on this mountain.

 

I looked at you with a smile but I didn't answer.

 

I live alone in this mountain. I watch the flowers bloom and then die, and I watch the stream flow to the distance without stopping.

 

Here I find the utopia in my soul. The world I see is not the same world as you see.

 

I looked at you with a smile but I did not answer.

Because of my calm and leisurely state of mind, even if I tell you, you can't understand it.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person as if they are in another world.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you think the world we perceive is real? How do you think a person’s subjective consciousness affects the world he sees?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                              此連結來自百度百科




別有天地(The world I see is not the same world as you see.)


中國的唐王朝時代有一個著名的詩人,他的名字是(李白)

 

他年輕的時候,曾經隱居在中國的湖北省的一座山上。

 

在這段時間中他曾經寫了一首詩。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

 

你問我爲什麼獨自一個人隱居在這座山上。

 

我笑笑地看著你但我沒有回答。

 

我獨自一人隱居在這山上,我看著花開然後花謝,我看著溪水永遠不停止地、向遠處流去。

 

在這裡我找到我心靈中的烏托邦,我看到的這個世界與你看到的不是同一個世界。

 

我笑笑地看著你但我並沒有回答。

因為我這種恬淡悠閒的心境,就算我跟你說了,你也不能體會啊。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人像是到了另外一個世界。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為我們所認知到的世界是真實存在的嗎?你認為一個人的主觀意識會如何影響他所看見的世界呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-李白-山中問答

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/8006

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...