7/15/2021

This is an absolute thing to do(事在必行)

 This is an absolute thing to do(事在必行)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

He compiled his life notes into a book.

 

There is a chapter in this book where he records how he maintains his health.

The content is as follows.

 

I only eat when I feel hungry.

I dont eat too much every time, and I stop eating before I feel full.

 

After I have eaten, I will go outside for a slow walk, which will keep me in a good mood.

When I feel that these foods have been digested, I will go home.

 

When I get home, I will sit quietly or lie down for a while.

I started to relax and prepare to meditate.

 

The way I meditate is very simple.

I will look at the tip of my nose with both eyes.

In order to get me into a state of not thinking about anything, I will start to breathe intently.

 

I slow down the rate of inhalation and exhalation and concentrate on counting my breaths.

When I breathe like this for more than a hundred times, I will feel my whole being as stable as a stone.

 

When I breathe like this for more than a thousand times, I feel that my body seems to melt in the air, and the pores all over my body seem to be breathing.

 

This feeling is incredible. I feel like a blind man who can suddenly see this beautiful world.

 

I sometimes feel lazy and don't want to do this. But I will tell myself.

I can use my body to calm my mind. This matter is very important. It is like a military order issued by a general. This military order absolutely needs to be implemented, and there is no room for negotiation.

 

This idiom means that this thing is absolutely to be done.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

How do you maintain your health? Have you ever meditated?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 




                                                            此圖片來自維基百科




事在必行(This is an absolute thing to do)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

他將他的生活筆記彙編成為一本書。

 

這本書中有一章節,他紀錄他如何維持自已身體健康的方式。

內容如下。

 

我在感覺到餓的時候我才會吃飯。

我每次吃飯的量都不多,我感覺飽之前我就會停止不吃。

 

我吃完飯就會到戶外慢慢地散步,這會讓我保持愉快的心情。

當我感覺這些食物已經都消化完畢了,我就會回家。

 

我回到家後我會安靜的坐一會兒或躺一會兒。

我開始放鬆心情,準備冥想。

 

我冥想的方式很簡單。

我會兩隻眼睛看著自己的鼻尖。

為了讓我進入什麼事情都不想的狀態,我會開始專注地呼吸。

 

我會放慢吸氣與吐氣的速度同時專心數我呼吸的次數。

當我這樣呼吸超過一百次之後,我會感覺我整個人像是一顆石頭一樣的安定。

 

當我這樣呼吸超過一千次之後,我會感覺我的身體好像融化在空氣中,我全身的毛細孔好像都在呼吸。

 

這種感受很不可思議,我覺得我好像一個突然看得見這個美麗的世界的瞎子。

 

我有時候會感覺懶散不想做這件事。但我會告訴我自已。

我可以藉由我的身體去讓自己的心靈感覺平靜,這件事情很重要,就好像是一個將軍下達一個軍令。這個軍令是絕對需要被執行的,是沒有商量的餘地的。

 

這句成語的意思是這件事情是絕對要做的。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你都用甚麼方式來維持自己的健康呢?你曾經冥想嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇軾-東坡志林-卷一-養生說

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E9%A4%8A%E7%94%9F%E8%AA%AA

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...