8/26/2021

He often said this sentence(口頭禪)

 He often said this sentence(口頭禪)

 

There was a man from the Song Dynasty in China, and his name was (Wang Mao).

 

He is very filial, he rarely travels, he is a very ordinary person.

 

He likes to read very much, and he spent a lot of time researching some ancient Chinese articles. He felt that this incident brought him a lot of fun.

 

He wrote a poem before he died.

The content of this poem is as follows

 

In my whole life, I take everything in life very seriously.

 

I never just say what I want to do, I actually take action to do it.

 

The ideal personality I pursue is to be as open-minded as the vast sky.

 

I know that I am about to die.

My feeling at the moment is like I am wearing light clothes and I am waiting for the sunrise. .

 

My feeling at the moment is like I am sitting in a boat, I am waiting for the wind.

When the wind comes, I will set sail immediately.

 

This idiom is used to describe a word that a person often uses verbally but has no practical meaning.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

What do you think you really want to pursue in your life? If you are going to die today, would you feel relaxed or regret?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                                此圖片來自維基百科


口頭禪(He often said this sentence)

 

口頭禪(他常常會說這一句話)

 

中國的宋王朝有一個人,他的名字是(王楙)

 

他很孝順,他很少外出旅行,他是一個非常平凡的人。

 

他很喜歡閱讀,他花了很多時間考證中國古代的一些文章。他覺得這件事情帶給他很多的樂趣。

 

他在臨死前寫了一首詩。

這首詩的內容如下

 

我這一生中,我很認真的對待生活中的每件事。

 

我從來不會只說我想做甚麼,我都實在地付出行動去做。

 

我追求的理想人格就是要如同遼闊的天空一樣的胸襟。

 

我知道我即將離世。

我此刻的感受就像是我穿著輕便的衣服,我正在等待日出。。

 

我此刻的感受就像是我坐在一艘船上,我正在等待起風。

等到風來的時候,我就立刻揚帆出航。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人經常掛在口頭上而無實際意義的詞。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為你的一生中,什麼是你真正像要追求呢?你如果今天就要死了,你會感覺輕鬆還是遺憾呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-王楙-臨終詩

https://www.newton.com.tw/wiki/%E7%8E%8B%E6%A5%99

https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%8E%8B%E6%A5%99

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...