8/03/2021

I fell from a height.(一落千丈)

 

I fell from a height.(一落千丈)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a famous writer named (Han Yu).

 

He once listened to a monk playing the guqin. The monk's name was (Ying).

 

He wrote a poem to record this rare experience.

 

Oops, I'm an ordinary person and I don't have a strong feeling for music.

Today I have this opportunity to hear your performance, and I am sitting next to you respectfully.

 

You start to play the guqin, I hear the subtle guqin music appear, like a pair of young men and women in love are talking in a low voice, full of happiness and anxiety.

 

When I was immersed in this feeling, there was a sharp turn suddenly, and the guqin music became high-pitched. In the next minute, I felt like a brave warrior was going to the battlefield for a duel.

 

At the beginning of the second paragraph, the guqin music led me, I was like a cloud in the sky, like a catkin. I don't have any concerns, I was blown by the wind to the end of the sky, flying in the vast world.

 

The guqin is played to the third stage.

I think I am like a phoenix, and there are many birds singing around me. These birds are blessing me because I have to challenge to climb a high mountain.

I climbed step by step very hard, I was very tired but I still kept going.

I was about to reach the top of the mountain, but at this time I was inattentive and I lost my balance.

My whole body quickly fell into the deep valley of several hundred meters.

 

I unconsciously stretched out my hand to grab something to stop myself from falling.

 

The sound of the guqin suddenly stopped, and then I realized that I was reaching out and grabbing you.

You looked at me in amazement, the whole of my clothes was wet with tears, I was embarrassed to say to you.

 

Your Guqin playing skills are really good. Please take a break first.

Now I feel like ice cubes and burning charcoal are accumulating in my body at the same time, I can't bear it anymore.

 

This idiom can be used to describe a person's rapid decline in business, achievements, status, prestige, etc.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Which piece of music have you ever heard that moved you the most? Can you try to describe the emotion at that time with more delicate words?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                                      此圖片來自維基百科



一落千丈(I fell from a height.)

 

中國的唐王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字叫(韓愈)

 

他有一次聽一個僧人演奏古琴,這個僧人的名字叫()

 

他寫了一首詩記錄這個難得的體驗。

 

哎呀,我是個平凡的人我對音樂沒有很強的感受力。

今天有這個機會可以聽到你的演奏,我恭敬的坐在你的身旁。

 

你開始彈奏古琴,我聽到細微的古琴樂聲出現,像是一對熱戀中的青年男女正在低聲地交談,洋溢著快樂與焦慮的情緒。

 

當我正沉浸在這種感受之間時,突然有一個很劇烈的轉折,古琴樂聲變得高亢,下一分鐘,我彷彿一個英勇的戰士正要前往戰場進行對決。

 

第二個段落開始,這古琴樂聲引領著我,我像是一片天空中的雲、像是一片柳絮。我沒有任何的牽掛,我被風吹著飛到天空的盡頭,在遼闊的世界中飛揚。

 

古琴彈奏到第三段。

我覺得我像是一隻鳳凰,周圍有許多鳥兒正圍繞著我在歌唱。這些鳥兒們正在祝福我,因為我要挑戰攀登一座高山。

我很艱辛的一步一步往上攀登,我非常的疲倦但我仍然堅持前進。

我即將到達山頂,但這時候我一個不留神,我失去了平衡。

我整個人快速墜入那好幾百公尺的深谷之中。

 

我不自覺的伸出手想抓住甚麼東西來阻止自已墜落。

 

古琴樂聲突然停止,我這時候才發現我伸手抓著你。

你很錯愕地看著整件衣服都被眼淚沾濕的我,我很不好意思的對你說。

 

你的古琴的彈奏技巧真的太好了,請先休息一會。

現在我的感覺就好像冰塊與燒紅的炭同時堆積在我身體裡面一樣,我已經承受不了。

 

這句成語可以被用來形容一個人的業務、成績、地位、聲望等快速下墜的狀態。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你聽過最令你感動的音樂是哪一首曲子呢?你是否可以試著以更細膩的文字描繪出當時的感動呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-韓愈-聽穎師彈琴

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/17507

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...