8/02/2021

I smiled and let go of my worries(一笑置之)

 

I smiled and let go of my worries(一笑置之)

 

There was a famous poet in the Southern Song Dynasty, and he was also a well-known politician. His name is (Yang Wanli).

 

In the year he was 40 years old, he ended his three-year mourning period in his hometown, and he wanted to return to the capital to reinstate.

 

He wrote a few poems along the way, and this idiom comes from one of them.

 

I was lying on the boat reading a book of poems written by my favorite poet.

I suddenly heard the sound of rushing water outside, so I put down my book and left the cabin and walked to the deck.

I saw the water splashing like white snowflakes.

I watched this rare scenery alone.

 

There was a gust of wind blowing over, and the gust of wind was so strong that my clothes fluttered.

The wind blows on me and feels a bit cold, and now it is the transition period from summer to autumn.

I looked at the landscape in front of me, I felt the climate change, and suddenly I felt a little sad.

 

I am forty years old this year.

I recalled that I have been toiling around since I was young until now.

I am like this rushing river flowing continuously downstream, but when will I be able to return to my original point.

 

I cant know the answer to this question, I shook my head, I decided not to think about it anymore,

I smiled, and I let go of the question like I let go of the book just now ten minutes ago.

I decided to live in the present and enjoy the peace of this moment.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who puts down his troubles while smiling, or a person who puts down his problems with a smile.

 

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Can your current question be answered by thinking? If not, are you willing to focus on the immediate matter first?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                           此圖片來自百度百科





一笑置之(I smiled and let go of my worries)

 

南宋王朝有一位著名的詩人,他也是一個知名的政治家。他的名字叫做(楊萬里)

 

在他40歲那一年,他結束了在故鄉三年的守喪期、他要回到首都復職。

 

他在這途中寫了幾首詩,這句成語就出自其中一首。

 

我正躺在船上讀著一本我喜愛的詩人寫的詩集。

我突然聽到外面傳來湍急的水流聲,我便放下書本然後離開船艙走到甲板上。

我看見水花飛濺好像是白色的雪花。

我一個人看著這難得的景色。

 

此時有一陣風吹過來,這陣風很大把我的衣服都吹得飄揚起來。

這風吹到我的身上感覺有點冰涼,現在正是從夏天進入秋天的轉換期。

我看著眼前的風景,我感受著氣候的變化,我突然感覺到有點悲傷。

 

今年我已經四十歲了。

我回想起我從年輕到現在一直到處奔波勞碌。

我就像是這奔騰的河水一直不停地向下游流去,但我何時能夠再回歸到我的原點。

 

我無法知道這個問題的答案,我搖搖頭,我決定不再想了,

我笑了一笑,我像是十分鐘前放下剛才那本書一樣放下這個問題。

我決定活在當下,好好的享受此時此刻的寧靜。

 

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人微笑著把他的煩惱放下、或是一個人微笑地把他的問題放下。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你現在的問題可以因為思索而獲得答案嗎?若不可以你是否願意先專注在眼前的事情上呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為楊萬里-誠齋集-卷二十六-89-觀水歎二首之一

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=554635

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...