8/18/2021

Some advantages of reading poems(興觀群怨)

 

Some advantages of reading poems(興觀群怨)

 

In the famous book (The Analects of Confucius), a story is recorded.

 

A student asked Confucius in class.

If we ask you to recommend us a book, which book would you recommend us to read?

 

Confucius said.

I recommend you to read (The Book of Songs), the earliest compilation of poems in China.

 

The student asked.

Why would you suggest that we read this book?

 

Confucius said.

This book has collected folk poems from all over China for a long period of time.

My own feelings about reading this book have four advantages.

 

The first point is that reading these poems allows me to see the happiness and interest of others.

The second point is that reading these poems allows me to see different customs in different places.

The third point is that reading these poems allows me to see the humanities of various kingdoms.

The fourth point is that reading these poems allows me to see the complaints and resentments of others.

 

After I read these poems, I realized that I should get along with everyone around me in a tolerant attitude.

I use the wisdom I have learned in my family, so I am more filial. I use it in my life, so I remain humble and respectful.

 

By the way, there is another benefit. Reading these poems also made me know a lot of birds, insects, trees, and plants that I didn't know before. This makes my life more interesting.

 

This idiom is used to describe the various influences a good poem can bring to society.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

What is your favorite poem? If you can only read one book this year, which book would you read?

I hope this story will give you some new gains




                                                   此圖片來自維基百科



 

興觀群怨(Some advantages of reading poems)

 

閱讀詩的幾點好處

 

著名的(孔夫子論語)這一本書中,記載了一個故事。

 

一個學生在課堂上問孔子。

請問我們如果請你推薦我們一本書,你會推薦我們閱讀那一本書呢。

孔子說。

我推薦你們可以讀(詩經)這一本中國最早的詩歌合輯。

 

這個學生問。

你為何會建議我們看這一本書呢。

 

孔子說。

這本書中蒐集了相當長的一段時間中,中國各地的民間詩歌。

我自己看這一本書的感受有四點好處。

 

第一點是讀這些詩可以讓我看見他人的快樂與興趣。

第二點是讀這些詩可以讓我看見各地不同的風俗。

第三點是讀這些詩可以讓我看見各個王國的人文。

第四點是讀這些詩可以讓我看見他人的抱怨與怨恨。

 

我讀完這些詩後,我體會到應該用包容的態度與周圍的所有人相處。

我把我學習到的智慧運用在家庭中,所以我更加孝順。我運用中生活中,所以我保持謙卑與恭敬。

 

對了,還有一點好處,讀這些詩還讓我認識了很多以前我所不知道了鳥類,昆蟲,樹木,植物。這讓我的生活更有趣味。

 

這句成語被用來形容一首好的詩能帶給社會的各種影響。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最喜歡的詩是那一首呢?如果你今年只能閱讀一本書,你會讀那一本書呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為論語-陽貨篇-9

https://ctext.org/analects/yang-huo/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...