9/29/2021

He doesn't pay attention to his clothes and appearance(不修邊幅)

 He doesn't pay attention to his clothes and appearance(不修邊幅)

 

During China's Northern and Southern Dynasties, there was a famous politician and writer whose name was (Yan Zhitui).

 

He wrote a book for his descendants. The title of this book is (The Family Instructions of Yan Family).

 

This book not only affects his descendants, but also affects many Chinese.

 

He wrote in the preface of this book why he wrote this book.

 

My parents have been paying attention to my education since I was young, and they always remind and guide me how to become a person who knows etiquette.

 

My father died when I was nine years old. The responsibility of supporting the whole family fell on my elder brother. My elder brother loved me very much, but he was too busy to correct my mistakes anytime and anywhere.

 

My teenage years were very rebellious, I indulged my desires and unbridled my words. I don't pay attention to my clothes and appearance. This situation continued until I was almost 20 years old.

 

I think back to the absurd life when I was young. At that time, I often deceived others. What was more serious was that I deceived myself. The good and evil in my heart often fought, but the result was usually malicious victory.

 

When I am an adult, I want to get rid of my shortcomings and make myself a better person, but because of long-term habits,

So my process of changing myself didn't go smoothly at the beginning.

 

Later, before going to bed every day, I would think back to my life that day and I must reflect on the mistakes of that day.

I remind myself that starting tomorrow, I cannot make the same mistake again.

It took me a long time to correct my many bad habits one by one.

 

I think of these past events, so I wrote this book to you. I hope you will not make the same mistakes like me.

I hope that you will not only read the admonitions in this book, but also take practical actions to practice them.

 

The meaning of this idiom is to describe a person who does not pay attention to his clothes and appearance.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you pay attention to your own clothes and appearance? Have you worked hard to improve yourself as an adult?

I hope this story will give you some new gains






                                                         此圖片來自百度百科




 

不修邊幅(He doesn't pay attention to his clothes and appearance)

 

中國的南北王朝時代,有一個著名的文學家,他的名字是顏之推。

 

他為了教導自己的孩子寫了一本書。這本書至今為止,仍然影響著許多中國人。

 

這本書的書名就是顏氏家訓。

 

他在這一本書中的序寫他為何要寫這一本書的原因。

 

他說。

 

我的父母親從我小的時候就很關注我的教育,時刻會提醒與指導我應該如何成為一個懂得禮儀的人。

 

我的父親在我九歲的時候去世,養活整個家庭的責任落到了我的大哥身上,我的大哥非常的愛我,但是他太忙了,所以沒有辦法隨時隨地的糾正我的錯誤。

 

我的青少年時代很叛逆,我放縱我的慾望並且放肆我的言語。我不注重自已的服飾與儀容。這情況一直持續到我將近20歲的時候。

 

我回想起我年輕時荒唐的生活,我那時候常常欺騙別人更嚴重的是我欺騙自己,我的心中的善與惡常常爭戰,但但是結果通常是惡意獲勝。

 

我成年後想要改掉我的缺點,讓自已成為一個更好的人,但是因為長期的習慣,

所以我改變自已的過程一開始並不順利。

 

我後來藉由在睡覺前會回想我當天的生活,我會在今天反省昨天的過錯。

我後來花費了很大的力氣才改正自已的年輕時的許多不好的習慣。

 

我因為想到這些往事,所以我寫下這一本書給你們,我希望你們不要像我一樣,犯了同樣的錯誤。

我希望你們不只閱讀這書中的訓誡,更能夠實際的採取行動去實踐。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人不注重自已的衣飾與儀容。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否注意自已的服飾與儀容呢?你成年後是否經過一段努力自我改進的時候呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為顏氏家訓-序致

https://ctext.org/yan-shi-jia-xun/xu-zhi/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...