9/18/2021

I don’t know how to say something(有口難言)

 I don’t know how to say something(有口難言)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

 

His life began to experience many hardships continuously since his middle age.

 

Once, when he was walking on the road, he saw a drunk man sleeping on the side of the road.

He was touched by this scene so he wrote a poem.

 

I asked why you were drunk, and you said that because you find this path to the truth too difficult to walk.

I asked you why you were asleep, and you said that because you find the feelings and thoughts in your heart too hard to speak.

 

I saw you fall asleep in this pile of rocks because of drunkenness.

I think no one in this world can know how difficult you are and how sad your heart is.

 

This idiom means that I don’t know how to say something.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Do you think drinking can really solve all the problems encountered in life? How do you feel when you look back at the low ebb in your life?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                    此圖片來自維基百科


有口難言(I dont know how to say something)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

 

他的人生從中年之後就開始不斷地經歷許多的艱苦。

 

有一次,他走在路上,他看見一個醉漢睡倒在路旁。

他被這情景觸動了所以他寫了一首詩。

 

我問你為何喝醉,你說因為你覺得通往真理的這一條道路太難走了。

我問你為何沉睡,你說因為你覺得心中的感受與想法太難以說出口了。

 

我看見你因為醉酒而睡倒這個石頭堆中。

我想這世界上應該沒有人可以知道你遭遇多大的困難,你的心中多麼的難過。

 

這句成語的意思是有些話我不知道該如何說。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為喝酒真的可以解決生活中遇到的種種難題嗎?你回顧你人生的低潮你現在有甚麼感受呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇軾-醉睡者

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E9%86%89%E7%9D%A1%E8%80%85

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...