9/03/2021

I thought there was no way ahead(山重水複)

 

I thought there was no way ahead(山重水複)

 

There was a famous poet in the Song Dynasty who wrote nearly 10,000 poems in his life. His name is (Lu You).

 

This idiom comes from one of the poems

The general idea of ​​this poem is as follows.

 

I walked alone on the verdant mountain road, and I walked along a tortuous stream.

I originally thought that there should be no road ahead, but I didn't expect that after I turned a detour, I discovered that there was a small village in the far valley.

 

When I approached this small rural village, I heard that villagers were playing musical instruments to celebrate the coming of spring.

 

I saw the villagers wearing plain clothes, and everyone's face was filled with a simple smile.

 

They saw me coming, welcomed me warmly and invited me to dinner.

 

They brought out their own brewed wine and many delicacies to entertain me.

 

In my conversations with them, I can feel the joy they brought because of the bumper harvest last year and their gratitude to the world.

 

I was immersed in this environment, and I thought to myself, if I still have a chance, as long as I have free time, I must come to this place to visit these simple people again.

 

This idiom is used to describe when a person feels that he is in a desperate situation, he suddenly sees a turning point in front of him.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Have you ever felt this kind of simple happiness? Do you take it for granted or be grateful for everything you have?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                             此圖片來自維基百科


山重水複(I thought there was no way ahead)

 

 

宋王朝有一位著名的詩人,他一生中寫了將近10000首詩。他的名字叫做(陸游)

 

這句成語就是出自其中一首詩

這首詩的大意如下。

 

我一個人走在青翠的山路上,我沿著一條曲折的流水前行。

我原本覺得前面應該已經沒有路了,但沒想到在我轉過一個彎路後,我發現在遠方的山谷中,竟然有一座小小的農村。

 

我走近這座小小的農村時,聽到傳來村民們正吹奏著樂器舉辦祭典慶祝春天的來臨。

 

我看見村民們穿著樸素的衣服,每個人的臉上洋溢著單純的笑容。

 

他們看見我的到來,熱烈的接待我並且邀請我一起吃飯。

 

他們拿出自已釀造的酒與許多美食來招待我。

 

我與他們的談話中,可以感受到他們因為去年豐收所帶來的喜悅與他們對世界的感謝。

 

我沉醉在這環境中,我心裡想,如果我之後還有機會,只要我有空閒,我一定要再來這個地方拜訪這些純樸的人們。

 

這句成語被用來形容當一個人覺得自已已經陷入絕境時,他突然看見眼前出現了轉機。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有感受過這種簡單的快樂嗎?你對你所擁有的一切,是覺得理所當然還是充滿感謝呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為陸游-遊山西村

https://www.classicalchineseliterature.org/article.php?article=%E9%81%8A%E5%B1%B1%E8%A5%BF%E6%9D%91

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...