9/19/2021

If there is a father, there must be a son. (有其父必有其子)

 If there is a father, there must be a son. (有其父必有其子)

 

During the Han Dynasty in China, one of the descendants of Confucius was named (Kong Fu). He wrote a book. This book records the words and deeds of some prominent and well-known figures in his family.

 

An interesting story is recorded in this book.

 

The name of Confucius' grandson is (Zi Si). He was talking to a friend of his once. This friend is a famous philosopher, his name is (Yin Wenzi).

 

(Yin Wenzi) said.

One thing has bothered me recently.

 

(Zi Si) asked.

What happened?

 

Yin Wenzi said.

My son does not look like me, and the point is that his personality, interests and preferences are completely different from mine. I suspect that he is not my biological son.

I suspect that I am cuckold so I want to divorce my wife.

 

Zisi said.

According to this logic, I think that several famous emperors in ancient times are all cuckold.

 

Yin Wenzi said.

This is impossible.

 

Zisi said.

If you look at the historical records, these emperors are very smart and capable, but their children are very mediocre. So I infer that these emperors are all cuckold.

 

Yin Wenzi was silent.

 

Zisi continued.

Because of the relationship between genetic inheritance and the environment, a child's appearance, personal interests and preferences are mostly similar to those of his father.

 

But we should remain humble, because the wonder of the Creator exceeds our imagination.

Every child's looks, personal interests and preferences are unique, so even if they are completely different from their father, this is not surprising.

We should respect God’s gifts for different children

 

Yin Wenzi said.

What you said is right, I can't refute it, I won't divorce my wife.

 

The meaning of this idiom is that if there is a father, there must be a son.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you respect the differences of each child? Do you require your child to be like you?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 



                                                         此圖片來自百度百科



有其父必有其子(If there is a father, there must be a son.)

 

 

中國的漢王朝,孔夫子的一個子孫名字叫做(孔鮒)。他寫了一本書。這本書紀錄了他的家族中,一些家族中的傑出知名的人物的言行舉止。

 

這本書中紀錄了一個有趣的故事。

 

孔子的孫子名字叫做(子思)。他有一次跟他的一個朋友正在對話。這個朋友是一個著名的哲學家,他的名字叫做(尹文子)

 

(尹文子)說。

最近有一件事情很困擾我。

 

(子思)問。

發生什麼事呢。

 

尹文子說。

我的兒子長得跟我不太像,而且重點是他的個性興趣與喜好也都跟我完全不一樣,我懷疑他不是我的親生兒子。

我懷疑我戴綠帽了所以我想要跟我的老婆離婚。

 

子思說。

如果以這個邏輯來說,那麼我認為古代著名的幾個帝王都戴綠帽。

 

尹文子說。

這是不可能的。

 

子思說。

你看看歷史書的紀載,這幾個帝王都很聰明能幹,但是他們的小孩卻都很平庸。所以我推論這些帝王都戴綠帽。

 

尹文子沉默不語。

 

子思繼續說。

因為基因遺傳與環境的關係,所以一個小孩的長相,個性興趣與喜好有大部分跟他的父親很類似。

 

但是我們應該保持謙卑,因為造物主的奇妙超過我們的想像。

每個小孩的長相,個性興趣與喜好都是獨特的,因此就算與他們的父親完全不同,這也不足為奇。

我們應該尊重上天給予不同孩子們各自不同的天賦啊

 

尹文子說。

你說的是對的,我無法反駁,我不跟我老婆離婚了。

 

這句成語的意思就是有其父必有其子。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否尊重每個孩子不同的差異?你是否會要求你的孩子必須跟你一樣呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

本為出處為孔叢子-居衛-5

https://ctext.org/kongcongzi/ju-wei/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...