9/30/2021

The city is full of wind and rain (滿城風雨)

The city is full of wind and rain (滿城風雨)

 

There was a famous poet in the Song Dynasty of China, his name was (Pan Dalin).

There is a story about him in history books.

 

He is from a poor family, but he is very optimistic and open-minded. 

Once, a good friend of his wrote to him.

 

Long time no see, how are you. I miss you very much.

I haven't read your poems for a long time. Have you written poems lately? If so, please send it to me.

 

He wrote back.

When autumn arrives, the city I live in becomes very beautiful.

I really want to write all the scenery I see into my poem. But my daily life is too cumbersome, so I have not been able to calm down and write poetry recently.

 

Yesterday morning, I was lying in bed. Hearing the sound of rain coming from outside the house, the sound of wind blowing through the woods sounded very bleak.

Suddenly I had inspiration at that time, and I immediately got up.

 

At the time of the Double Ninth Festival on September 9th, the city where I live is full of wind and rain.

 

After I finished writing these words, I heard a quick knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw the landlord standing at the door. He came early in the morning to collect the rent.

After I paid the rent, I returned to my desk and suddenly no longer had the urge to write poetry.

 

Do you want to read the poems I wrote? But I have only written these few words recently.

So I can only send you these words.

 

This idiom describes the weather is windy and rainy. It is also used to describe people in the whole city talking about an event.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever written a poem to record your feelings? How long have you not calmed down and read a poem well?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                           此圖片來自維基百科



滿城風雨(The city is full of wind and rain)

 

中國的宋王朝有一個著名的詩人,他的名字叫做(潘大臨)

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他家境貧困,但是為人很樂天與豁達。

有一次,他的一個好朋友寫信給他。

 

好久不見,最近好嗎。我很掛念你。

我已經很久沒有讀你的詩了。最近你有寫詩嗎。若有的話寄給我好嗎。

 

他回信。

秋天一到,我住的這座城市變得非常的美。

我很想把我看到的景色都想寫入我的詩中。但無奈日常生活太過繁瑣,所以最近都沒有辦法靜下心來寫詩。

 

昨天清晨,我正在賴床的時候。聽到屋外傳來下雨的聲音,風吹過樹林的聲音聽起來非常的蕭瑟。

我那時候突然有了靈感,我就立刻起床。

 

在接近九月九日重陽節的這個時節,我住的這城市滿城風雨。

 

我寫完這幾個字後聽到有急促的敲門聲。

我開了門看見房東站在門口,他一大早就來收房租了。

我繳完房租後回到書桌前,突然就沒有寫詩的衝動了。

 

你想讀我寫的詩嗎?但我最近只有寫了這幾個字。

所以我只能寄給你這幾個字。

 

這句成語是形容氣候正颳風下雨。也被用來形容整座城市的人們對於一個事件議論紛紛。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經寫詩記錄自己的感受嗎?你有多久沒有靜下心來好好地讀一首詩了呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為冷齋夜話-4-滿城風雨近重陽

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%86%B7%E9%BD%8B%E5%A4%9C%E8%A9%B1/%E5%8D%B7%E5%9B%9B


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...