10/14/2021

He is dressed very elegantly and modestly(衣冠楚楚)

 He is dressed very elegantly and modestly(衣冠楚楚)

 

 

(The Book of Songs) is the earliest compilation of poems in China.

There are 305 poems in this book.

 

These poems were written over 500 years, from the 11th century BC to the 6th century BC.

The content of these poems is mainly divided into three categories.

 

The first category is folk poems from all over China at that time

The second category is the poetry of the Zhou Dynasty that ruled China at that time.

The third category is the poems used by the royal family and nobles in the Zhou Dynasty.

 

This idiom comes from one of the folk poems in Shandong Province, China.

 

Did you see that mayfly? Look at it spreading its wings, how elegant and dignified its clothes are.

I saw that mayfly made my heart very sad.

I don't know where I will go after I die.

 

Did you see that mayfly? Look at it spreading its wings, how gorgeous and beautiful its clothes are.

I saw that mayfly made my heart very sad.

I want to know the information about where I will go after my death.

 

Did you see that mayfly? You see it just crawled out of the mud, how white and clean its clothes are.

I saw that mayfly made my heart very sad.

I dont know if I can rest forever after death.

 

This idiom is used to describe a man who is very elegant and dignified.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you thought about death? Where do you think people will go after death?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 


                                                                   此圖片來自維基百科


 

衣冠楚楚(He is dressed very elegantly and modestly)

 

(詩經)是中國最早的詩歌合輯。

這本書中有305首詩。

 

這些詩寫的時間橫跨500年,從西元前11世紀到西元前6世紀。

這些詩的內容主要分為三類。

 

第一類是當時中國各地的民間詩歌

第二類是當時統治中國的周王朝的詩歌。

第三類是周王朝中的王室與貴族祭祀用的詩歌。

 

這句成語就出自其中一首現在中國山東省內的民間詩歌。

 

你看到那一隻蜉蝣了嗎。你看牠張開牠的翅膀,牠的衣裳多麼高雅多麼端莊啊。

我看到那一隻蜉蝣讓我的心裡很憂愁啊。

我不知道我死亡之後會去那個地方。

 

你看到那一隻蜉蝣了嗎。你看牠張開牠的翅膀,牠的衣裳多麼華麗多麼漂亮啊。

我看到那一隻蜉蝣讓我的心裡很憂愁啊。

我想知道我死亡之後會到的那個地方的信息。

 

你看到那一隻蜉蝣了嗎。你看牠剛從泥土之中爬出來,牠的衣裳多麼潔白多麼乾淨啊。

我看到那一隻蜉蝣讓我的心裡很憂愁啊。

我不知道死亡之後我是否可以永遠獲得安息。

 

這一句成語被用來形容一個男子的穿著非常高雅非常端莊。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你思考過死亡的問題嗎?你認為人死後會到那裡去呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

 

出處為詩經-曹風-蜉蝣

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/147

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...