10/12/2021

He is uncomfortable standing or sitting(坐立不安)

 He is uncomfortable standing or sitting(坐立不安)

 

During the period of the Northern and Southern Dynasties in China, there was a famous Chinese physician whose name was (Yao Sengyuan).

There is a story about him in history books.

 

At that time, a famous general fell ill.

The general felt out of breath. He is uncomfortable sitting, standing uncomfortable, lying uncomfortable.

 

He was invited to the general's home for a medical visit.

 

When he asked about the general's condition, the general's son told him.

I heard people say that my father took a special Chinese medicine. This Chinese medicine can treat my father's disease. Do you think my father is suitable for this special Chinese medicine?

 

He said.

I think your father’s illness is not suitable for this special Chinese medicine.

 

Said the general's son.

But this kind of Chinese medicine is said to be very effective, and I really want to give it to my father.

 

He answered with a smile.

If you have already decided in your heart that you want to give your father this special Chinese medicine, you can give it to him.

I tell you clearly, I think your father’s illness is not suitable for this special Chinese medicine.

You ask ten more times, and my answer is the same.

 

After saying this, he turned and left the general's house.

 

A few days later, the general's son came to his house and spoke to him sincerely.

 

We were wrong, I would like to listen to your professional advice.

Please treat my father's disease, we trust you.

 

He looked at the general's son and said to him.

Okay, you must completely trust me so that your father can recover.

 

He wrote down his prescription and said to the general's son.

You immediately buy these Chinese medicines today and cook them for your father to eat.

 

The general recovered from his illness after taking Chinese medicine twice.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is fidgeting.

 

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story?

Have you made a mistake similar to that of the general's son? When you ask others for advice, will you accept answers that you don't agree with?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 



                                                         此圖片來自於百度百科度百科



坐立不安(He is uncomfortable standing or sitting)

 

 

中國的南北王朝時代,有一個著名的中醫師,他的名字是(姚僧垣)

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

當時有一個著名的將軍生病了。

這個大將軍覺得喘不過氣。他坐著不舒服,站著不舒服,躺著也不舒服。

 

他被邀請到這個將軍的家中出診。

 

他在詢問將軍病情時,將軍的兒子對他說。

我聽別人說,我的父親吃一帖特殊的中藥。這個中藥方可以治療我父親的疾病。你覺得我的父親適合吃這一帖特殊的中藥嗎?

 

他說。

我認為你的父親的疾病不適合吃這一種特殊的中藥。

 

將軍的兒子說。

可是這一種中藥聽說很有效,我很想給我的父親吃這種中藥。

 

他笑著回答。

如果你心中已經決定要給你的父親吃這種特殊的中藥,你就給他吃。

我明確的告訴你,我認為你的父親的病症不適合吃這種特殊的中藥。

你再問十次,我的答案也都一樣。

 

說完這句話他就轉身離開將軍的家。

 

幾天後,將軍的兒子到他家很誠懇地對他說。

 

我們錯了,我願意聽你的專業意見。

請你診治我父親的病,我們相信你。

 

他看著將軍的兒子然後對他說。

好的,你們必須完全的相信我,你父親才能夠恢復健康。

 

他寫下他的處方然後對將軍的兒子說。

你今天就立刻去買這些中藥然後熬煮後讓你的父親吃。

 

將軍吃完兩次中藥後他的病就痊癒了。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人坐立不安。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢?

你犯過跟將軍的兒子類似的錯誤?你請教別人意見時,你是否會接受你不認同的答案呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為周書-47- 姚僧垣傳

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%91%A8%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B747


 

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...