10/15/2021

I am like a silkworm in a cocoon.(作繭自縛)

 I am like a silkworm in a cocoon.(作繭自縛)

 

There was a famous poet in the Song Dynasty who wrote nearly 10,000 poems in his life. His name is (Lu You).

 

He wrote a poem.

 

I think each of us is like a silkworm.

We all made a cocoon ourselves and then wrapped ourselves up.

 

But we must remember that we must grow.

When we grow up, we must break through this cocoon with our own strength.

 

I think back to my boyhood, when I was pursuing a wonderful life.

 

I liked luxurious feasts at the time, and I liked singing and dancing at the time. I had fun at the time.

 

But I am now like a silkworm emerging from its cocoon.

I have realized that what I have pursued in the past is meaningless.

 

Now I am like a monk living in the mountains.

I think that a simple life with a plain diet is really valuable.

This way of life can make me truly feel the peace and strength in my heart,

 

This idiom is used to describe a person doing something to get himself into trouble.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Are you troubled by anything? Are you taking responsibility for self-growth?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.  

 



                                                           此圖片來自維基百科


作繭自縛(I am like a silkworm in a cocoon.)

 

宋王朝有一位著名的詩人,他一生中寫了將近10000首詩。他的名字叫做(陸游)

 

他寫過一首詩。

 

我認為我們每個人都像是一隻蠶。

我們都自己做了一個繭然後把自已包裹起來。

 

但是我們要記得,我們必須成長。

當我們長大後,我們必須靠自已的力量突破這個繭。

 

我回想我的少年時代,我當時追求一種精彩的生活。

 

我當時喜歡奢華宴樂,我當時喜歡唱歌跳舞。我當時盡情的享樂。

 

但我現在已經如同一隻破繭而出的蠶一樣。

我已經醒悟到我過去所追求的都是沒有意義的。

 

現在的我就像一個住在山中的僧人一樣。

我認為平淡的飲食簡單的生活才是真正有價值的。

這種生活方式才能讓我的內心真正的感受到平靜與力量,

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人做某事,反而使自己陷入困境。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否被甚麼事情困擾呢?你是否承擔起自我成長的責任呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為陸游-劍南詩稿-18-書嘆

https://ctext.org/library.pl?if=gb&file=7585&page=157

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...