10/07/2021

I'm like a bug in the wine urn(甕裡醯雞)

 I'm like a bug in the wine urn(甕裡醯雞)

 

(Zhuang Zhou) is one of the most famous philosophers in Chinese history.

He wrote a story.

 

One day, Confucius went to visit Lao Tzu.

 

Confucius saw the light of wisdom on Lao Tzu's quiet face.

 

Confucius asked.

What are you thinking about?

 

Lao Tzu answered.

I am thinking about the beginning and end of the universe, and I am thinking about the relationship between yin and yang. I'm thinking about the prosperity and decline of things, and I'm thinking about what power controls all of this. I wonder who is in charge of all this behind the scenes.

If I wanted to give this power a name, then I would call this power (Tao).

 

Confucius asked.

Why do you think about these things. What do you want?

 

Lao Tzu said.

I want to raise my spiritual level and bring me closer to Tao.

 

Confucius asked.

Then what method do you use to get closer to Tao.

 

Lao Tzu said.

My way is to learn from nature.

Everything in the world has a unified source, and this source is Tao.

We are one unit with everything in the world.

When I understand this, I know that our bodies are only short-lived, there is no difference between joy and sorrow, and life and death are unimportant.

 

The value of our lives is reflected in the entire universe, and we are only a small part of the universe. But we are also an indispensable small part of the universe.

 

Confucius said thank you. .

 

After walking out of Lao Tzu's house, Confucius said to his student (Yan Hui).

 

I'm too ignorant, I'm too shallow, I'm like a bug in a wine urn.

 

I am very grateful to (Lao Tzu) for opening the lid of this wine urn. He helped me discover the immeasurability of this universe.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is ignorant and shallow.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever thought about how the universe is formed? Do you think that a person's kindness can bring more beauty to the world?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 




                                                  此圖片來自百度百科





甕裡醯雞(I'm like a bug in the wine urn)

 

(莊周)是中國歷史上最著名的哲學家之一。

他寫過一個故事。

 

有一天,孔子去拜訪老子。

 

孔子看見老子沉靜的臉上散發出智慧的光芒。

 

孔子問。

請問你在想什麼呢。

 

老子回答。

我在想宇宙的開始與結束,我在想陰與陽的關係。我在想事物的興盛與衰亡,我在想到底是甚麼力量控制著這一切。我在想到底是誰在背後掌管著這一切。

我如果要給這個力量一個名子,那我會稱呼這個力量是()

 

孔子問。

你為什麼思考這些事呢。你想得到什麼呢。

 

老子說。

我想提升我的精神層次,讓我更接近道。

 

孔子問。

那你用甚麼方法更接近道呢。

 

老子說。

我的方式是我要向大自然學習。

世上的萬事萬物,都有一個統一的源頭,這個源頭就是道。

我們與世上的萬事萬物都是一個整體。

當我明白這一點後,我知道我們的身體只是短暫的,喜樂與悲傷都是沒有差別的,生命與死亡都是不重要的。

 

我們的生命價值體現在整個宇宙中,我們只是宇宙的一小部分。但我們也是宇宙中不可缺少的一小部分。

 

孔子說謝謝你。。

 

走出了老子的家,孔子對他的學生(顏回)說。

 

我太無知我太淺薄了,我好像一個酒甕裡的一隻小蟲。

 

我很感謝(老子)打開的這個酒甕的蓋子,他幫助我發現這個宇宙的不可測量啊。

 

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人無知而且淺薄。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有想過宇宙是如何形成的嗎?你認為一個人的善良可以帶給這世界更多美好嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為莊子-田子方

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3274.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...